thicker neck

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

failed sports bettor
holy shit just took a pic of myself and realized i look like stickman with my big ass head and paper thin neck, are there legit exercises to do or no

erm mostly genetic, most are a nuisance and u wont stick with them, going to the gym and working out usually puts strain on ur neck so that should be enough long-term.

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
erm mostly genetic, most are a nuisance and u wont stick with them, going to the gym and working out usually puts strain on ur neck so that should be enough long-term.
nigga i got a thicker neck via neck exercises, they work

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, anitalooksmax, med and 1 other person
yeah im saying big neck is also genetic and varies due to insertions, neck exerizes work but they take a long time to see results and most ppl wont stick with a routine
nigga i got a thicker neck via neck exercises, they work

yeah im saying big neck is also genetic and varies due to insertions, neck exerizes work but they take a long time to see results and most ppl wont stick with a routine
actually, they dont take long but ok

ngl i probably wouldnt stick with routine

• +1
Reactions: reeceJen
The neck is on of the fastest growing and recovering muscles in my experience and by others too. I do 2 times a week weighted 3 x 20 sets and reps and I've gotten good results. Takes like 10 minutes at the end of a workout or you can superset it with something to save even more time.

• Love it
Reactions: shizuku11111
The neck is on of the fastest growing and recovering muscles in my experience and by others too. I do 2 times a week weighted 3 x 20 sets and reps and I've gotten good results. Takes like 10 minutes at the end of a workout or you can superset it with something to save even more time.
do u mine sending some specific excerise i can do

do u mine sending some specific excerise i can do
I only do neck curls rn, you lie on a bench with your head and neck hanging of it and just curl your head up and bring it down slower, add weight progressively like 2,5 or 5 pounds per session or week

This video:
Has demonstrations of it and also different exercises on top of being overall good info.

holy shit just took a pic of myself and realized i look like stickman with my big ass head and paper thin neck, are there legit exercises to do or no
Neck curls every day is what ive been doing

Just do your neck curls, and upper traps. Thats gonna make yo neck like an ogre in months. You can do shrugs too if you want your neck to look more short.