Ältai.Anabolic
Emerald
- Joined
- Mar 28, 2020
- Posts
- 34,416
- Reputation
- 32,573
him
another kpop group
fcking ugly bts^
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I mog all of these insects to suicide
couldnt agree moreI mog all of these insects to suicide
America should’ve just nuked all orientals during vietnam so we dont have to see this
pics of yourself in dm or we dont believe youI mog all of these insects to suicide
America should’ve just nuked all orientals during vietnam so we dont have to see this
People believe mepics of yourself in dm or we dont believe you
nah bro this is that Jungkook guy in that bts fafwhy are the bts fags look like actual fucking fags, they look like u could beat them up with ease, a 7 year old could knock them out wtf
I was actually gonna say except Jungkook but I thought you would be like why not Jungkook so I just left him but dudes horrible Zionist and supports chris brown and shitnah bro this is that Jungkook guy in that bts faf
View attachment 5705593
jbeView attachment 5705330
him
View attachment 5705333
another kpop group
View attachment 5705327
fcking ugly bts^
nigga looks like a foid toowhy are the bts fags look like actual fucking fags, they look like u could beat them up with ease, a 7 year old could knock them out wtf