Thien starting to enrage me

makemebigger

makemebigger

Iron
Joined
May 12, 2026
Posts
56
Reputation
44
Bro this motherfucker made LM mainstream, makes problems for himself then complains, commandeers to his fucking woman viewers and supporters and tries to fit in with khvv but then talks about how he goes 9/9 on cold approaches
 
  • +1
Reactions: mid234
Bro this motherfucker made LM mainstream, makes problems for himself then complains, commandeers to his fucking woman viewers and supporters and tries to fit in with khvv but then talks about how he goes 9/9 on cold approaches
Chang would never
 
  • +1
Reactions: mid234
Posts himself fucking rotting in bed with his skin abit flared up to try and gain sympathy from his foyim fan base
 
  • +1
Reactions: mid234
Why do you think he made LM mainstream? He didn’t first of all, and second every video he does is his second personality. He’s a character he does it on purpose for views.
 
Yh to gain sympathy from foyims
Why do you think he made LM mainstream? He didn’t first of all, and second every video he does is his second personality. He’s a character he does it on purpose for views.
 
  • +1
Reactions: mid234
Clavicular flashed .org on his tiktok a lot in ~2024 that was a big catalyst to this
 
  • +1
Reactions: shortface
TikTok LM community was always shit, it reminds me of 2022 gymtok cringe
 
  • +1
Reactions: VIGILIANT and NOMALICIOUSINTENT
Clavicular flashed .org on his tiktok a lot in ~2024 that was a big catalyst to this
But now lowk it’s all over everyone’s page normies are talking about lip cutting saying it’s like the worst shit they’ve ever seen and it’s “SH” like buddy wait until you find out about diy MARPE 🤣🤣
 
TikTok LM community was always shit, it reminds me of 2022 gymtok cringe
Shami, Dillon Latham and Oscar Patel did irreversible damage to ts some guy in my class is always chewing gum and my science teacher asked him and he said it’s for his jawline
 
  • +1
Reactions: mid234
Shami, Dillon Latham and Oscar Patel did irreversible damage to ts some guy in my class is always chewing gum and my science teacher asked him and he said it’s for his jawline
Chewing gum for your jawline is hilarious.

And it always annoys me when people don’t seem to realise that this looksmaxxing shit is meant to be kept secret.
never tell people you looksmaxxed.
 
Chewing gum for your jawline is hilarious.

And it always annoys me when people don’t seem to realise that this looksmaxxing shit is meant to be kept secret.
never tell people you looksmaxxed
One time I smashed to hard before sxhool and I noticed and I tried to use my sisters makeup but I didn’t know how to use it sl they saw the bruising anyways and my head of year started shouting it out and laughing in-front of everyone and legit all my normie friends now know and think I’m just some incel
 
  • +1
Reactions: VIGILIANT and shortface
bro ive BEEN SAYING THIS he needs the death penalty got retards in my class talking about Erdafitinib and Tyra 300 :forcedsmile:
Bro this motherfucker made LM mainstream, makes problems for himself then complains, commandeers to his fucking woman viewers and supporters and tries to fit in with khvv but then talks about how he goes 9/9 on cold approaches
 
  • JFL
Reactions: mid234
One time I smashed to hard before sxhool and I noticed and I tried to use my sisters makeup but I didn’t know how to use it sl they saw the bruising anyways and my head of year started shouting it out and laughing in-front of everyone and legit all my normie friends now know and think I’m just some incel
Brutal story
I act completely oblivious to everyone, there are some freinds that I know wouldn’t judge or care, but I just prefer it being private.
 
  • +1
Reactions: makemebigger
Bro this motherfucker made LM mainstream, makes problems for himself then complains, commandeers to his fucking woman viewers and supporters and tries to fit in with khvv but then talks about how he goes 9/9 on cold approaches
I’ve blocked every account months ago, best decision made
 
Why do you think he made LM mainstream? He didn’t first of all, and second every video he does is his second personality. He’s a character he does it on purpose for views.
He did, it was dying out on tiktok but his content lead to a 3rd wave of newcomers
 
Brutal story
I act completely oblivious to everyone, there are some freinds that I know wouldn’t judge or care, but I just prefer it being private.
Bro my most brutal story was that À girl raped me and then said Shes “done better” no joke
 
  • +1
Reactions: shortface and mid234
bro ive BEEN SAYING THIS he needs the death penalty got retards in my class talking about Erdafitinib and Tyra 300 :forcedsmile:
People like 3 yrs below me on the bus were teaching eachother ABT the looks scale and calling eachother chads and true Adams
 
  • +1
Reactions: dourememberme
He did, it was dying out on tiktok but his content lead to a 3rd wave of newcomers
Then makes his lil cute dancing vids or cringe ones to show that he has a quirky side to him
 
  • +1
Reactions: mid234
People like 3 yrs below me on the bus were teaching eachother ABT the looks scale and calling eachother chads and true Adams
Nuke the whole genration
 
People like 3 yrs below me on the bus were teaching eachother ABT the looks scale and calling eachother chads and true Adam
bro it ruins my fucking day people like this HAVE TO GO
can't wait for this trend to be over
makes me feel good tho knowing none of them will actually run anything above cjc and ipa ❤️
 
  • +1
Reactions: mid234
bro it ruins my fucking day people like this HAVE TO GO
can't wait for this trend to be over
makes me feel good tho knowing none of them will actually run anything above cjc and ipa ❤️
My mates mum denied the docs when they suggested giving him hgh at birth cause he has some issues, hes also manlet and hes almost 18 just because it was pinning
 
  • +1
Reactions: mid234
cjc and ipa
1000123716
 
bro it ruins my fucking day people like this HAVE TO GO
can't wait for this trend to be over
makes me feel good tho knowing none of them will actually run anything above cjc and ipa ❤️
Just eat kinder beuno and vita coco brootal I just wanted dancing abd
 
  • +1
Reactions: dourememberme
Yo @mid234 React to my androgen and mandible thread
 
  • +1
Reactions: mid234
Bro this motherfucker made LM mainstream, makes problems for himself then complains, commandeers to his fucking woman viewers and supporters and tries to fit in with khvv but then talks about how he goes 9/9 on cold approaches
hes larping every single disorder:rolleyes:
 
  • +1
Reactions: mid234

Similar threads

DancingAbs144
Rage Thien
Replies
6
Views
118
DancingAbs144
DancingAbs144
harvikmogsu
Replies
4
Views
41
harvikmogsu
harvikmogsu
MasonBaseball6767
Replies
11
Views
185
0709alan
0709alan
sverket
Replies
6
Views
89
Pskne
Pskne
ChangPilled_
Discussion Do I mog thien
Replies
8
Views
152
bubblebass12
bubblebass12

Users who are viewing this thread

  • makemebigger
  • shortface
  • VIGILIANT
  • rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
  • mid234
  • arthurfish
  • dourememberme
Back
Top