Thimotee chalamet does not have a ramus

D

Deleted member 30488

Banned
Joined
Jun 3, 2023
Posts
7,488
Reputation
7,844
Images 79
 
C960B764 070E 4571 BCA2 23C4B5629844


Look at this cute JB named zoie I found on bumble
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr SmalCox, Deleted member 30488 and alriodai
I have a very long ramus but I don’t get what makes it attractive
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Clipboard01
 
  • JFL
Reactions: rubberduck and Deleted member 30488
sure ab that?
Yea I think it’s too long I don’t get why people act like the longer the better, it results in my jaw being so dam wide. I agree having absolutely no ramus like timmothy doesn’t look good tho
 
What even is a ramus? I don’t fucking know but it doesn’t matter cause Timmy T still mogs
 

Similar threads

FoidHater676767
Replies
2
Views
27
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
chudson
Replies
2
Views
52
phan
phan
EstradiolUser
Replies
4
Views
24
SuperMutantMaxxer
SuperMutantMaxxer
E
Replies
8
Views
69
cursedbybones
cursedbybones
foxhead131
Replies
9
Views
53
F01d_reducer63
F01d_reducer63

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top