Thin but wide frame vs thick but narrow frame?

Thin but wide vs thick but narrow frame

• Thin and wide

Votes: 30 93.8%
  • Thick and narrow

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
B

Broski

Zephir
Which mogs?

Dumbass question

thin and wide can always become thick and wide

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Brazitard, Growth Plate and 2 others
Less 6.5 inch wrist isn't masculine tho and won't be as big as a mogger 8 inch wrist

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
1st mogs to oblivion

I got a headache from how low IQ OP's post was. It actually hurts unironically

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird
Less 6.5 inch wrist isn't masculine tho and won't be as big as a mogger 8 inch wrist
Narrow frame is comically significantly more noticeable and less masculine than a wide frame

Wrists tho
ye 6.5 inch wrists are a problem, but if you have a wide frame it's not that bad
at least you'll be aesthetic

but vast majority of time people with 6.5 in wrists don't have wide frames

Voted for thick and narrow but after I saw your post my mind changed... My frame is between the two and I'm framemaxxing since 14yo, can agree with you; the frame will thicken naturally with age, I will thicken much more if you are addicted to strength training only like I do (3x3 heaviest weights as possible).

I'm natural so I never did Steroids or SARMS, I don't even have money for supplements...

But I have some tricks I'm going to use when I get a job (very soon).

thin with wide frame mogs any other type and will yield the most aestethic body type if you then start to gymcellmax. just look at people like david laid

thin with wide frame mogs any other type and will yield the most aestethic body type if you then start to gymcellmax. just look at people like david laid
Yeah but if your goal is pure strength, then a Denis Cyplenkov-tier will help you more...

He has somewhat short clavicles and short arms, but his thickness is something I've never seen in a person of his height, only in 7 footers like The Great Khali and Andre The Giant (and even for people their height it's rare).

My goodness. Thin with large frame 90% of the time. No cap. Straight the fck up. Of course there are examples of people from either end mugging but it is true the having a solid wide frame while being skinny will likely get you chicks. Being a small framed husky boy? Hmm. Damn. Doesn't sound good already. All frames vary. The question is what is YOUR opinion of the appearance of these choices. This will help greatly. There is a huge variance in these descriptive physiques.
Which mogs