Things Black People Do That I Don’t Understand

RealNinja

RealNinja

Silver
1. Back their cars into parking spots.

2. Eat a lot of seafood.

3. Cross the street as slowly as possible.

4. Walk as slowly as possible anywhere in public, like in grocery store aisles.

5. Pay for things with cashapp, or with a cashapp card as opposed to a normal debit/credit card from the bank.

6. Drink a lot of lemonade, fruit punch, other drinks with strong sweet/sour flavors.

7. Eat a lot of sour candy and gummy candy.

8. Always be on the phone/Facetime.

9. Lick their lips a lot.

10. Sit in their cars in random locations for long periods of time.

11. Hit a vape and blow the vapor out without inhaling it.

12. Smoke Newports.

13. Say “mines” instead of “mine.”

14. Carry their social security card in their wallet.

15. Be overly extravagant for events that don’t call for it. For high school prom, black people will rent a Lamborghini, put their kid in a designer outfit, and have a red carpet for them to walk out on.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: trueceI, Jason Voorhees, alriodai and 2 others
It's a bit too racist and insulting to call them "black" people.

Just say niggers instead

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: lust, <6PSLcel, StraightHeadJames and 4 others
It's a bit too racist and insulting to call them "black" people.

Just say niggers instead
I don’t hate black people. Living in the south my whole life these are just things I’ve observed about them that I don’t understand the reasoning behind

• +1
Reactions: miles tioki and murdah
1. Back their cars into parking spots.

2. Eat a lot of seafood.

3. Cross the street as slowly as possible.

4. Walk as slowly as possible anywhere in public, like in grocery store aisles.

5. Pay for things with cashapp, or with a cashapp card as opposed to a normal debit/credit card from the bank.

6. Drink a lot of lemonade, fruit punch, other drinks with strong sweet/sour flavors.

7. Eat a lot of sour candy and gummy candy.

8. Always be on the phone/Facetime.

9. Lick their lips a lot.

10. Sit in their cars in random locations for long periods of time.

11. Hit a vape and blow the vapor out without inhaling it.

12. Smoke Newports.

13. Say “mines” instead of “mine.”

14. Carry their social security card in their wallet.

15. Be overly extravagant for events that don’t call for it. For high school prom, black people will rent a Lamborghini, put their kid in a designer outfit, and have a red carpet for them to walk out on.
Why don't you print this list, then go and ask some black people about it:
"Excuse me fine gentlemen, I'm doing a scientific study and I have some questions for you...".
 930eeb05 429a 4ec0 be29 4c5b78196943

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Debetro, RealNinja and 4 others
Black people eat a lot of hot chips and drink lemonade, have no clue why tbh. I knew a black girl who would always bring takis and an arizona tea to school to eat for breakfast

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja and autistic_tendencies
@rhinoplasty @PrinceLuenLeoncur

Black people are based, most black pill and conspiracy minded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, RealNinja and murdah
Black people eat a lot of hot chips and drink lemonade, have no clue why tbh. I knew a black girl who would always bring takis and an arizona tea to school to eat for breakfast
To be honest I think that’s most non white people. Asians, indians, Arabs, Latinos all eat tons of spicy curry and sour shit like tamarind and whatnot… but black people are disconnected from African culture so their cultural foods are orange fanta, fruit punch, spicy chips, sour patch kids etc

Black people are based, most black pill and conspiracy minded
They’re most prone to believing dumb shit like “King Tut was a Black man” but I greatly appreciate being able to crack non PC jokes about gay people and women to the black guys I work with and not be called a bigot

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai and autistic_tendencies
They’re most prone to believing dumb shit like “King Tut was a Black man” but I greatly appreciate being able to crack non PC jokes about gay people and women to the black guys I work with and not be called a bigot
It’s wise to use black people to push any movement you want because they can’t get cancelled . Muh racism

i'm not black and i do many of theses things and i know many non black people that do
lol

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
i'm not black and i do many of theses things and i know many non black people that do
lol
You smoke Newports and cross the street slowly? You might be goated with the sauce whiteboy

I’m from Europe and everyone backs their car into a parking spot 🤷‍♀️. Same with paying for things with their phones. If anything I feel like an odd one out for never paying with a phone and always using a debit card.