Things i have realised

beniman

beniman

Diamond
Im bettering myself day-by-day and for every month that goes by i look slightly better then the last. But it really does not matter. I am to introverted to talk to girls, and I dont feel any better when talking to girls for that matter. For atleast 2 years now I have just existed kind off. And tbh i dont mind. I enjoy being alone and just doing my own thing yk, I enjoy to just go to the gym being all quiet and just work work work. I could not imagine myself doing anything else. Im born to just be a background character and I dont mind in the slightest. If I had the option to be the "main character" i would prob not take it.

Sorry for the yapsesh but was wondering if any of feelguys feel the same?:Comfy:

Im bettering myself day-by-day and for every month that goes by i look slightly better then the last. But it really does not matter. I am to introverted to talk to girls, and I dont feel any better when talking to girls for that matter. For atleast 2 years now I have just existed kind off. And tbh i dont mind. I enjoy being alone and just doing my own thing yk, I enjoy to just go to the gym being all quiet and just work work work. I could not imagine myself doing anything else. Im born to just be a background character and I dont mind in the slightest. If I had the option to be the "main character" i would prob not take it.

Sorry for the yapsesh but was wondering if any of feelguys feel the same?:Comfy:
its okay bro I understand you, I feel the same way you are not alone it will get better

• +1
Reactions: beniman