Things i realised about height

BitchBoy

BitchBoy

5’3 and not ashamed
What I learned

I recently understood that my height has nothing to do with what’s happening to me. I always thought I was insecure because I’m short and I’m doomed and how I would be such a confident guy if only I was just born taller. But then last time I saw a guy here saying „thanks I’m not born insecure about something like my height“ and now I understand, it’s me, not my height! Even if I was born taller I would find something to be insecure about cuz that’s who I am, a insecure person. There are guys I know who are short and get respected, get girls etc. and many famous people like Kevin Hart who are short and get girls, respected etc. Nobody even care about your heigth, I swear it’s only you. It’s hard growing up if nobody teaches you this, as a teenager you don’t know much about the world yet, so don’t blame yourself. I don’t think this will help many guys, because I believe everyone has to figure this out themselves on their journey. To everyone who read till here, I wish you a nice weekend!

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and BrahminBoss
Nice Copypasta

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
women will tell you all this while dating a 6'3" dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Skywalker
Copypasta but unironically I know that if I somehow got LL and became 6'3 I would definitely start worrying about something else and the dysmorphia would continue

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Copypasta but unironically I know that if I somehow got LL and became 6'3 I would definitely start worrying about something else and the dysmorphia would continue
slaying would distract you from that

dog didnt read GIF by FirstAndMonday

and many famous people like Kevin Hart who are short and get girls, respected etc. Nobody even care about your heigth, I swear it’s only you
you will NEVER be 1 in a million Kevin Hart bro, sorry to say
i told you to get LL, its genuinely the ONLY solution for you, if you're REALLY 5'3"

One cope a day keeps the rope away