Things I regret the most

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
1. Mouth breathing. It ruined my chin or more exactly my entire lower third.

2. Not taking care of my acne in middle school. It ruined my social life, made any kind of female attention impossible for me and destroyed my confidence. Besides I also regret having a fucking goofy looking haircut back then.

3. Not looksmaxing before college time. It was my best chance because I started to lose my baby fat, still had my collagen and finally got some female attention. But I remained bluepilled thinking that it was all about personality. Had I started looksmaxing before college I’d have spent those 5 years in a far more fulfilling way, I’d probably have more lays on my record, and I’d probably feel much happier today.

Fuck life honestly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 1464
TL;DR: Lifewasted.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart, Zeta ascended, Arkantos and 2 others
Same wish i started looksmaxxing in early teens.
Jfl one of the biggests chads here @Madness started looksmaxxing when he was like 13 :lul::lul:

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Jfl one of the biggests chads here @Madness started looksmaxxing when he was like 13 :lul::lul:
Life is not fair not only because there are people both with better genetics than you, but also because there are people realizing earlier than you the fact that they’re not born with superior genetics, and trying to cheat their destiny earlier than you do.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, toolateforme and Deleted member 1680
Is his pic him?
Life is not fair not only because there are people both with better genetics than you, but also because there are people realizing earlier than you the fact that they’re not born with superior genetics, and trying to cheat their destiny earlier than you do.
Yeah even knowing looksmaxxing exist is luck too. At the end of the day the life was all predetermined.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 1680
Is his pic him?

Yeah even knowing looksmaxxing exist is luck too. At the end of the day the life was all predetermined.
Nah youll need to go on his threads posted history to find his face reveal, guy at 15 yrs old looked better than most people on here ever will

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 616
Nah youll need to go on his threads posted history to find his face reveal, guy at 15 yrs old looked better than most people on here ever will
Link me plz and hes already 6'1 too jfl

Link me plz and hes already 6'1 too jfl
ED68A704 CB31 4CB3 A799 E60CF832BD82

Morph with blue eyes
20191127 031531

Jflll

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Nothing. I'm mentally ill and no amount of looksmaxxing will make me feel better.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel