Things i will do become full blown alt prettyboy by march 2023

D

Deleted member 17531

Prince of Macrobia
1. Get locs that are eye level and dye them blonde for insane coloring and appeal
2. Invest in tons of jewelry like rings bracelets earrings and such (have a lot now but need more)
3. buy thousands of dollars worth of altmaxxed clothing and shoes
4. Get my skin flawless, I already have clear skin and great collagen but I want it glowing
5. Lean down hard and get aesthetic (working on that already)

In 3 months I will transform myself into 6'3 lightskin max jb appeal alt prettyboy, then use the last six months of minorhood to slay thru prime jbs before turning 18 in September

Thoughts?

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: pardocel, futuregigamogger, n0rthface and 11 others
Khanlite

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
1. Get locs that are eye level and dye them blonde for insane coloring and appeal
2. Invest in tons of jewelry like rings bracelets earrings and such (have a lot now but need more)
4. Get my skin flawless, I already have clear skin and great collagen but I want it glowing

In 3 months I will transform myself into 6'3 lightskin max jb appeal alt prettyboy, then use the last six months of minorhood to slay thru prime jbs before turning 18 in September

Thoughts?
Missing BB cream

Ricky ross

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21340, Deleted member 18522, Growth Plate and 3 others
u forgot fasting for weeks on end

what's that for again?
Evens out and brightens up your skin. Gives you perfect skin basically. need to make sure the sklin tone is correct so yuou dont get caughtwith makeup

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel and Deleted member 24117
bump damn yall don't wanna see a nigguh win shieet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Deleted member 22126
currently t50 but I've already ordered t10 and hazel contacts to experiment
if you can fraud t10 as a lightskin you'll slay like crazy gl
Yubo is a good place to slay U18 btw, I made an acc just before I turned 18 and got insane results despite being HTN. Legit had JBs all over the country dtf.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340 and Deleted member 17531
if you can fraud t10 as a lightskin you'll slay like crazy gl
Yubo is a good place to slay U18 btw, I made an acc just before I turned 18 and got insane results despite being HTN. Legit had JBs all over the country dtf.
yea I do rly well on yubo and wizz, pretty much all my slays are off those 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340, Deleted member 24117 and Deleted member 21661
I thought you were retard good job op my bad for hating let's reconcile

Happy Hour Dancing GIF by New Girl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23875, Deleted member 22124 and Deleted member 17531
Good luck.

• +1
u dont needa spend more than 200 on clothes+jewlery. i get some dirty cheap 10 pack rings n necklaces/edgy braclets from shein and baggy cargos+graphic tee-shirts n hoodies from asos.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531 and NFA PB
Get jewelry from pacsun, asos, UO or etsy (cheapest)

• +1
u dont needa spend more than 200 on clothes+jewlery. i get some dirty cheap 10 pack rings n necklaces/edgy braclets from shein and baggy cargos+graphic tee-shirts n hoodies from asos.
can you link some?I'll pm you

Thoughts?
I had that alll and you niggers started h8in on my hair

can you link some?I'll pm you
just search on asos mens hoodie and filter low-high and find one u like. make it oversized/one sizer bigger

same on shein, mens section and look through. low-high filter and type accessories/rings.

flawless plan tbh.

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back