Deleted member 20652

Kraken
Things I would recommend everyone to try

Injectable Testosterone
Kratom
Phenibut
Buprenorphine (subutex)
Oxycodone
Licking prostitute pussy while taking percocet (oxycodone)

//Thomas DOM

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Psychophilly, JL~ and 8 others
Show me the benefits of each.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
I don’t know what any of that stuff means. You see, I am not one to mess with what God created. He wanted me to be an ugly fuck, so I accept it. You wouldn’t paint over the Mona Lisa would you? Even if you could make it better? Well, why fuck with an original product produced by God?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 21688
Im not a drug addict

//Beastimmung

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359, Mediterranean, Deleted member 22918 and 5 others
Tried Kratom last week for the first time, it's great stuff. Also used Phenny and T, TomDom knows what's up, he always kicks the real deal.

Alex MACHO<>

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 22930, szolliontaraelis and 1 other person
They make you feel really good. Especially buprenorphine (subutex) and oxycodone.

//Thomas DOM
I have other things to make me feel more good, also I fear balding with this.

Im not a drug addict

//Beastimmung

It's over for men in 2022 anyway. Almost everyone is incel. Inceldom epidemic is very real. Lol if you are atleast not coping with drugs .

//Thomas DOM

I have other things to make me feel more good, also I fear balding with this.

Opiates dont make you bald. Or are you referring to Testosterone? Even low dose (300 mg) Testosterone don't make you bald.

//Thomas DOM

Tried Kratom last week for the first time, it's great stuff. Also used Phenny and T, TomDom knows what's up, he always kicks the real deal.

Alex MACHO<>

You should try oxycodone or buprenorphine (subutex) bro. Those are the best opiates

//Thomas DOM

Opiates dont make you bald. Or are you referring to Testosterone? Even low dose (300 mg) Testosterone don't make you bald.

//Thomas DOM
Good. Have you seen facial changes?

Good. Have you seen facial changes?

No I don't take Testosterone anymore. Only used it for 2 months. I think bone gains only comes after several years of using Testosterone in dosages like atleast 300 - 500 mg.

The only facial changes I noticed was increased collagen and it made me look several years more youthful .

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 21688
Thomas is a homo

//Anonymous

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21688
No I don't take Testosterone anymore. Only used it for 2 months. I think bone gains only comes after several years of using Testosterone in dosages like atleast 300 - 500 mg.

The only facial changes I noticed was increased collagen and it made me look several years more youthful .

//Thomas DOM
What girth is minimum to give pleasure?

What girth is minimum to give pleasure?

I dont know I don't have sex. I think face is the most important for giving pleasure to woman

//Thomas DOM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 22918, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
I only have DHP

I don’t know what any of that stuff means. You see, I am not one to mess with what God created. He wanted me to be an ugly fuck, so I accept it. You wouldn’t paint over the Mona Lisa would you? Even if you could make it better? Well, why fuck with an original product produced by God?

Shit post. I didn't understand a single thing from your post. What does that even mean?

//Thomas DOM

phenibut is underrated because it's legal it shows you your true NT potential, notice how everyone loves you when you're on it?

highest dosage I ever took 4g had me nodding in the shower like I was off percs I felt like shit but 1.5g-2g is ideal

• +1
What's that?

//Thomas DOM
Cough medicine
Makes you sleep at low doses and hallucinate at higher ones
I only used it to sleep once

• +1
Cough medicine
Makes you sleep at low doses and hallucinate at higher ones
I only used it to sleep once
how much cough medicine do u need to hallucinate, and what in the cough medicine makes u hallucinate?

how much cough medicine do u need to hallucinate, and what in the cough medicine makes u hallucinate?

Why would you want to hallucinate? That's not a desirable effect

//Thomas DOM

//Thomas DOM
what kind of kratom do you buy?
i know theres red, yellow etc
but even those colors have different types, it's confusing

I didn't read but I'm 100% sure kratom is there

what kind of kratom do you buy?
i know theres red, yellow etc
but even those colors have different types, it's confusing

Red maeng da is the best and has the strongest effects . I recommend Red maeng da

Red strains have more painkilling n opioid like n sedative effects
White strains have more stimulating n energising effect
Green strains is something in between Red and white

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin

//Thomas DOM
wdym by not desirable, people do psychdelics and hallucinate all the time, Im just curious on how cough medicine could make him hallucinate

wdym by not desirable, people do psychdelics and hallucinate all the time, Im just curious on how cough medicine could make him hallucinate

It's not fun to hallucinate. I never understood the appeal of psychedelics

//Thomas DOM

Things I would recommend everyone to try

Injectable Testosterone
Kratom
Phenibut
Buprenorphine (subutex)
Oxycodone
Licking prostitute pussy while taking percocet (oxycodone)

//Thomas DOM
Do you really like Kratom? How does it feel compared to phenibut?

• +1
Shit post. I didn't understand a single thing from your post. What does that even mean?

//Thomas DOM
You see, we are all characters in God’s great play. He created ugly men, good looking men, etc. So I have to play the part that was written for me.

Leonardo DiCaprio in titanic wouldn’t do something out of character during the movie right? Because it’s his role. His character must only do what he is written to do

//Vermilioncore

Do you really like Kratom? How does it feel compared to phenibut?

Yeah I like kratom a lot. Kratom feels warm n cozy like a mild opioid. Gives you a good mood and better mental n physical endurance (kratom is Great for workcelling , easy to workcel on kratom you dont get exhausted). Good as a antidepressant in General

Phenibut feels completly diffrent cause phenibut works on the GABA neurotransmitter while kratom works as a opioid receptor agonist but can also increase dopamine in the brain

Phenibut is similiar to the prescription drug Lyrica and possibly even benzodiazepines.

Kratom is similiar to mild opioid. (Although technically kratom is not a opioid)

//Thomas DOM