Things like a 7 inch dick, 6 feet tall, and an IQ of 130 are average for people who met their genetic potential.

IRL_Reject

IRL_Reject

Zephir
Like yes, realized average is 5 inches, 5'10,100, etc when you include starving torture and abuse victims, but really, these are not good examples of what real human genetic potential is. The genetic potential of an average male, raised healthily, is 6 feet, 7 inches, 130 IQ(equivalent). The difference between you and some random with a 5 inch dick is really just that he did not have the ability to realize his genetic potential

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Alt Number 3, ElTruecel and 1 other person
JFL no, people say this shit as if the USA doesn't have perfect access to all the resources someone needs to meet their pOtential.

Maybe in 3rd wrld but this is retarded.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and Foreverbrad
JFL no, people say this shit as if the USA doesn't have perfect access to all the resources someone needs to meet their pOtential.

Maybe in 3rd wrld but this is retarded.
Someone who is living on doritos and mcdonalds while staring at an iPad 24/7 is not meeting their genetic potential. Do Chads exist who can do this? yes, but that is purely because they are stellar specimens who would thrive in all circumstances.

The average american eats fast food for every meal

Someone who is living on doritos and mcdonalds while staring at an iPad 24/7 is not meeting their genetic potential
thats exactly what i did and i exceeded my predicted height by 3 inches.

Agreed

• +1
Reactions: IRL_Reject