Things that ACTUALLY influence testosterone production

D

Deleted member 26642

Half caged
As long as you have these checked off:

- Min 8k steps per day (or equal cardio in other forms of exercise, the point is to not be sedentary)

- Sufficient calories

- Correct macro + micro nutrient intake

- At least 7 hours of sleep

It is all down to social things:

- Being around (fertile) women who you feel like you have a chance with

- Sex with (fertile) women

- Social status

- Power

- Not submitting to anything

- Competition

If you have low libido or high anxiety, it is because of one of these things (given you aren't sick or have any other medical issues). Lifting weights and microplastics and anything else are all minor and won't be effecting testosterone seriously.

Testosterone is a SOCIAL hormone.

Too many of you niggas living with a soft dick not knowing this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, lowerthirdking, szolliontaraelis and 4 others
You forgot competition

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26642
or just pin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and Deleted member 26642
Lifting weights and microplastics and anything else are all minor and won't be effecting testosterone seriously.
NO FUCKING WAY THIS FORUM CAME DOWN TO THIS LEVEL OF COPE WTF

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
NO FUCKING WAY THIS FORUM CAME DOWN TO THIS LEVEL OF COPE WTF
Lifting weights will cause a temporary increase for a short period (< an hour) after the workout, unless it is the only thing stopping you from being sedentary.

dna GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and PseudoMaxxer
Social hierachy (winner and loser) can change hormone"s levels in you body

Like for example, poor people have more serotine levels (killer hormone)

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Social hierachy (winner and loser) can change hormone"s levels in you body

Like for example, poor people have more serotine levels (killer hormone)
Loser = high cortisol to prevent aggravating the powerful people = low testosterone

As long as you have these checked off:

- Min 8k steps per day (or equal cardio in other forms of exercise, the point is to not be sedentary)

- Sufficient calories

- Correct macro + micro nutrient intake

- At least 7 hours of sleep
I’ll try this since my dick didn’t get hard even during sex

Loser = high cortisol to prevent aggravating the powerful people = low testosterone
depends.... they can also team up (make bonds with similiar position in the hierachy) and KILL the leader

Its all depends on many things....

Last edited:
depends.... they can also team up (make bonds with similiar position) and KILL the leader

Its depend
The testosterone increase would come after killing the leader

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
The testosterone increase would come after killing the leader
And then thaaat monkey will be the leader!! And he need to attack and defend his position because other MONKEYS want also to take this position (increased levels of stress hormone"s because he know.. that other people like him want to take his position)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26642
And then thaaat monkey will be the leader!! And he need to attack and defend his position because other MONKEYS want also to take this position (increased levels of stress hormone"s)
Actually I was wrong my bad, when challenging the authority you testosterone would increase, and if the leader notices the changes happening and feels like he's losing control, stress hormones will increase (reducing test)

Actually I was wrong my bad, when challenging the authority you testosterone would increase, and if the leader notices the changes happening and feels like he's losing control, stress hormones will increase (reducing test)
idk about the reduce of T but one thing that 100% gonna happend in that situation

he will be more aggresive

Goal Omg GIF by JustViral

idk about the reduce of T but one thing that 100% gonna happend in that situation, he will be more aggresive

Goal Omg GIF by JustViral
It's a fact that when stress hormones rise, testosterone drops.

And if that monkey challenges the big ass alpha ape he's gonna get fucked so for his own sake I hope his amygdala is working and stress hormones release

And if that monkey challenges the big ass alpha ape he's gonna get fucked so for his own sake I hope his amygdala is working and stress hormones release
Thats not gonna happend IF THEE MONKEEEY TRIBEE WEREE ALL FREINDSS ANDD HAPPY ;DD

the leader of that tribe will be high T and LOW STRESS, andd HIGH dopamine!! ;DD yaaayy wee all happpyyyy
I Love You Hug GIF

But.. if they were not friends and all happy.... andd IF they all want to GET power

The alphaa BADASS MONKEY!! will be in a HIGH SEROTINE LOW DOPAMINE HIGH T STATE , HE WILL BE IN A 24 HOUR STRESAED STAATE RAAAWRRR MONKEY ANGRY MONKEY ANGRY

true tbh. weight lifting didnt increase my t that much.

Ii HOPE that too!! Moonkeeeey aaaa mooonkeeeyyy aaaaaa

Thats not gonna happend IF THEE MONKEEEY TRIBEE WEREE ALL FREINDSS ANDD HAPPY ;DD

the leader of that tribe will be high T and LOW STRESS, andd HIGH dopamine!! ;DD yaaayy wee all happpyyyy
I Love You Hug GIF

But.. if they were not friends and all happy.... andd IF they all want to GET power

The alphaa BADASS MONKEY!! will be in a HIGH SEROTINE LOW DOPAMINE HIGH T STATE , HE WILL BE IN A 24 HOUR STRESAED STAATE RAAAWRRR MONKEY ANGRY MONKEY ANGRY
Its all just depends on many things....

I Love You Hug GIF

in humans you can be in a 24 hour stressed state, but you just feel nothing about the stress

You will sleep more, you body need more things (food) to function normally etc....

you T can still be in a normal range in this state

Last edited:

I Love You Hug GIF

If the tribe trust eachother etc....

Testosterone is a SOCIAL hormone.

Too many of you niggas living with a soft dick not knowing this.
I've felt higher T since starting to live alone and working at a warehouse.