Things that I've done since I joined here (Looksmaxs and life Improvements) ROPECELS !GTFIH¡

N

NerdcelThundercok

Equinox
Before i joined here i used to be a gymcel looking OLDER than i really was. And was hardly to struggle due Looksmins (bulking, wrong bite and bad habits)

First thing i started to do is supplement COLLAGEN 1 MG daily (just because im a poorcel)

Results: Overall skin and hair was looking pretty much healthy

2. I changed my diet from gymcel diet (chicken rice blah blah blah) to a more healthy and full nutritional diet (Eggs, butter, meat, banana, kiwi, vegetables, carrots. etc...)

Results: Gut health improved, no more bloated gut, More lean, more satiating diet even when i was in less calories, skin improved a lot (got ride of little acne) and more opportunity to go out with friends and girls because of flexible diet

Result 2: I stopped counting calories but i know how to eat so i got leaner from like 20% to 15% rn i think (i didnt get a really good result from leanmaxx because i started alcoholmaxxing and clubbingmax more frequently)

3. Started to take care of my skin with retinol, dermastamp, moisturaze, sunscreen

Result: Wrinkles and naso fold went away (fucking insane results tbh and was the cheaper of the looksmax i did) My naso fold went away and now i look more young and healthy

4. Leanmaxx: Not a lot to say. biggest lookmax and one of the most important bases. (If you ain't leanmaxxing first u aint lookmaxxing, u need leanmaxx to start lookmaxxing unironically)

result: hallow cheeks (jfl) but got a little more of sclera exposition due fatloss in the undereye area, but i still look better than bloated

MY THOUGHTS ON MY JOURNEY AND RESULTS OF ALL THAT:

First i wasn't getting too much attention from woman because my face was fucked up looking fat asf and like a fucking gymcel, girls were only atracted because of badboy halo and 6ft with 24 inches frame (mostly of them were woman in their 30's and not girls of my ages)

Skinmaxxing made me look more young and healthy and i think that is one of the most important factor when seducing girls (GIRLS DONT WANT UGLY LOOKING GUYS, THATS WHY ITS OVER FOR DIRTY LOOKING INDIANS)
U need to have clear skin and clear hair and all that shit, being lean looks healthy so u thats why u need to leanmax to

I started to get more attention from women in overall even when i started balding and all shit (i already hopped on fin)

SOFTMAXXING IS EVERYTHING U NEED TO START THAT SHIT NOW BEFORE GETTING SURGERIES AND SHIT

LOOKING HEALTHY IS EVERYTHING HEALTH INDICATORS ARE ATRACTIVE EVEN MORE THAN MUH PROJECTED CHIN AND SHIT. if you're too subhuman stick to softmaxxes and being non autism.

I also boosted my confidence, i used to plan a lot of shit just to ask a girl to go out, now i only pull to their DM's and ask them to go out and it works for me, i need to keep improving my social skills whenever if is with friends or girls. and moneymaxx too
(i didnt wrote everything i did but that was the most useful things i did)

Attachments

• 1691906223979.png
    1691906223979.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: DatNibba11, AverageTevvezEnjoyr, RAMU KAKA and 7 others
dnr

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Damn I’m underweight with hollow under eyes, guess I gotta get fat

Damn I’m underweight with hollow under eyes, guess I gotta get fat
Mmm you need fatpads specifically, volufiline would work but u need to find a trustable source, most of them are scam and also is expensive as fuck.

otherwise u can squint max or get infra implants, but it really depends

Also sleep is a really huge factor, if you dont get enought sleep u face will fall down literally (it happens to me) when i usually get good sleep i dont have that much to none undereye sclera exposition

Nice I've been here for over a year and haven't done shit

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel and NerdcelThundercok
Mmm you need fatpads specifically, volufiline would work but u need to find a trustable source, most of them are scam and also is expensive as fuck.

otherwise u can squint max or get infra implants, but it really depends

Also sleep is a really huge factor, if you dont get enought sleep u face will fall down literally (it happens to me) when i usually get good sleep i dont have that much to none undereye sclera exposition
You’re right man. I’ve had this problem since I was a kid but idk why I can never get more than 4h of sleep or quality sleep. I’ll get a sleep study done in case my Class II bite is to blame. If that’s the case I’ll try to see if insurance can cover a bimax for me

Every normie has done all of the above. You need hard-maxxes to separate urself from the pack.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, thecel and WanderingBurro
so you literlly healthmaxxed

Before i joined here i used to be a gymcel looking OLDER than i really was. And was hardly to struggle due Looksmins (bulking, wrong bite and bad habits)

First thing i started to do is supplement COLLAGEN 1 MG daily (just because im a poorcel)

Results: Overall skin and hair was looking pretty much healthy

2. I changed my diet from gymcel diet (chicken rice blah blah blah) to a more healthy and full nutritional diet (Eggs, butter, meat, banana, kiwi, vegetables, carrots. etc...)

Results: Gut health improved, no more bloated gut, More lean, more satiating diet even when i was in less calories, skin improved a lot (got ride of little acne) and more opportunity to go out with friends and girls because of flexible diet

Result 2: I stopped counting calories but i know how to eat so i got leaner from like 20% to 15% rn i think (i didnt get a really good result from leanmaxx because i started alcoholmaxxing and clubbingmax more frequently)

3. Started to take care of my skin with retinol, dermastamp, moisturaze, sunscreen

Result: Wrinkles and naso fold went away (fucking insane results tbh and was the cheaper of the looksmax i did) My naso fold went away and now i look more young and healthy

4. Leanmaxx: Not a lot to say. biggest lookmax and one of the most important bases. (If you ain't leanmaxxing first u aint lookmaxxing, u need leanmaxx to start lookmaxxing unironically)

result: hallow cheeks (jfl) but got a little more of sclera exposition due fatloss in the undereye area, but i still look better than bloated

MY THOUGHTS ON MY JOURNEY AND RESULTS OF ALL THAT:

First i wasn't getting too much attention from woman because my face was fucked up looking fat asf and like a fucking gymcel, girls were only atracted because of badboy halo and 6ft with 24 inches frame (mostly of them were woman in their 30's and not girls of my ages)

Skinmaxxing made me look more young and healthy and i think that is one of the most important factor when seducing girls (GIRLS DONT WANT UGLY LOOKING GUYS, THATS WHY ITS OVER FOR DIRTY LOOKING INDIANS)
U need to have clear skin and clear hair and all that shit, being lean looks healthy so u thats why u need to leanmax to

I started to get more attention from women in overall even when i started balding and all shit (i already hopped on fin)

SOFTMAXXING IS EVERYTHING U NEED TO START THAT SHIT NOW BEFORE GETTING SURGERIES AND SHIT

LOOKING HEALTHY IS EVERYTHING HEALTH INDICATORS ARE ATRACTIVE EVEN MORE THAN MUH PROJECTED CHIN AND SHIT. if you're too subhuman stick to softmaxxes and being non autism.

I also boosted my confidence, i used to plan a lot of shit just to ask a girl to go out, now i only pull to their DM's and ask them to go out and it works for me, i need to keep improving my social skills whenever if is with friends or girls. and moneymaxx too
(i didnt wrote everything i did but that was the most useful things i did)
based on your posts. youve learned pretty much nothing. this is blue pill begginer stuff bro. i can only assume you spend your time in the off topic section of the fourm

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Which derma stamp do you use? How often? I wanna start too

Nice colors op, you wrote an essay I will never read but the coloring of the essay is top tier.

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
Wrinkles and naso fold went away (fucking insane results tbh and was the cheaper of the looksmax i did) My naso fold went away and now i look more young and healthy
Nahh you took away your nasalabio? You gotta Pmo Thts one of my problems rn

Which derma stamp do you use? How often? I wanna start too
i do dermastamp 0.50mm every 3-4 days. first i wash my face then i do derma, retinol and finish my night routine with castor oil on eyebrows and eyelashes (got good results too)

my nasofold fade away i highly recommend it with collagen pills 3-5 mg if you're not a poorcel like me

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Nahh you took away your nasalabio? You gotta Pmo Thts one of my problems rn
i will pm you what i did for naso fold tomorrow, im kinda sleepy rn to wrote more shit lol
Nice colors op, you wrote an essay I will never read but the coloring of the essay is top tier.
no shit, i know some users here have problems with attention so its easier with colors (me)

You’re right man. I’ve had this problem since I was a kid but idk why I can never get more than 4h of sleep or quality sleep. I’ll get a sleep study done in case my Class II bite is to blame. If that’s the case I’ll try to see if insurance can cover a bimax for me
good, yeah me too i can't get more than 6 hours so i divided my sleep in 2, one before class and after class a 2 hours nap, but it wasnt working for me i was too tired, i swallow 3 mg melatonin 30 min before sleep and it worked well, sometimes i can get 8 hours or sometimes i wake up then have a meal then sleep again.

good, yeah me too i can't get more than 6 hours so i divided my sleep in 2, one before class and after class a 2 hours nap, but it wasnt working for me i was too tired, i swallow 3 mg melatonin 30 min before sleep and it worked well, sometimes i can get 8 hours or sometimes i wake up then have a meal then sleep again.
i cant sleep without making myself tired af with screens

• +1
Every normie has done all of the above. You need hard-maxxes to separate urself from the pack.
Harmony is everything and you can easily clubmaxx with height + frame + bad boy halo. just fucking lol if you think looking psl and shit is going to make your life a movie.

Life is made of opportunities and you need to find and take them

• +1
Reactions: goo25
i cant sleep without making myself tired af with screens
Do exercise 5 hours before sleep (doing exercise 30-1 hour before bed won't help imo), maybe cardio, get a work, do a lot of activities, and dont overthink it

Sometimes having things to do the next day that exited me help me to sleep faster tho

What helped with the nasolfolds the most

Monsterizer, retinal, or derma stamping?

• +1
so you literlly healthmaxxed
youthmaxx + antiagingmaxx + leanmax, if chico had done that, he wouldn't have descend that hard
i maxxed a few of things more but that is real bluepill shit that i personally like to do

based on your posts. youve learned pretty much nothing. this is blue pill begginer stuff bro. i can only assume you spend your time in the off topic section of the fourm
jfl, this is not bluepill begginer stuff u dont even know what bluepill means then. most of the users here doesn't even do half the shit i did tbh. also normies are normies and i've never met someone that do all the things i do.

Last edited:
aka I CUCKED MYSELF
mirin cope. vegetable are not bad, i still eat meat and chicken and all of that shit boyo jfl at your aspie ass

mirin cope. vegetable are not bad, i still eat meat and chicken and all of that shit boyo jfl at your aspie ass
also all you got from that is vegetables are bad? cage at you. have fun raping your skin with chemicals

• JFL
also all you got from that is vegetables are bad? cage at you. have fun raping your skin with chemicals
fuark im mirin autism hard. keep the cope boyo my diet is like 1 vegetable per day and just because i enjoy that.

imagine not being able to go outsite to some place to eat with friends or your girlfriend because of muh anti nutrients, jfl at you, i know you dont go outside. + my skin mogs yours probably

water thread tho

fuark im mirin autism hard. keep the cope boyo my diet is like 1 vegetable per day and just because i enjoy that.

imagine not being able to go outsite to some place to eat with friends or your girlfriend because of muh anti nutrients, jfl at you, i know you dont go outside. + my skin mogs yours probably

water thread tho