Things that make ethnics look more ethnic

Boxingfan

Boxingfan

Kraken
- beard. Beard can make ethnics look more ethnic. Just take me for example I have noticed that when I grow out my facial hair I tend to look more ethnic and less white passing. When I clean shave, I look more "westernized" vs. when I grow facial hair. I feel like facial hair can make ethnics look more ethnic and less Westernized. Another example is salludon he ascends hard clean shaven.

PqEez5O
1687997 C8A3B495 92FA 430E 9AC9 7C7950DC4CEC 2

- tan. Ethnics drop SMV if they stay in the sun too long. They'll turn into a dark Indian and drop 3 smv points just by getting a little tan. Ethnics have to be super careful with how much sunlight we get. (Avoid the sun as much as you can)

-bugeyes. Look at arabs, indians and blacks they all have protruding bugeyes. Europeans have deepset eyes

-Big hooked noses. The nose can make or break ethnics.

From disgusting Jewish goat fucker terrorist
2192659 5A0E5BEF 2ECD 4653 8C3B 8B78132A0012

To masc med
2192687 8E843638 5208 49EC 9475 4E74E73BFD1A 1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived
brb gonna shave

Beard maxxes out ethnics a lot . It's the only thing that can halo dark skin Indian type.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, FootLongDong, Tallooksmaxxer and 3 others
Time to grow a beard

actually I think if you had a really thick beard it would probably look good on you but thats just my opinion

- beard. Beard can make ethnics look more ethnic. Just take me for example I have noticed that when I grow out my facial hair I tend to look more ethnic and less white passing. When I clean shave, I look more "westernized" vs. when I grow facial hair. I feel like facial hair can make ethnics look more ethnic and less Westernized. Another example is salludon he ascends hard clean shaven.

View attachment 1729506View attachment 1729505

- tan. Ethnics drop SMV if they stay in the sun too long. They'll turn into a dark Indian and drop 3 smv points just by getting a little tan. Ethnics have to be super careful with how much sunlight we get. (Avoid the sun as much as you can)

-bugeyes. Look at arabs, indians and blacks they all have protruding bugeyes. Europeans have deepset eyes

-Big hooked noses. The nose can make or break ethnics.

From disgusting Jewish goat fucker terrorist
View attachment 1729502

To masc med
View attachment 1729503
Legit thread, tan is looksmin even for the lightest arabs because it makes them look more ethnic. Have noticed many ppl on here accusing curries of bleaching when they just stopped going out in the sun so much and got lighter as a result.

East asians also have bug eyes but have better fat placement around the orbital, so fat transfer or filler is another viable option. OD is too pricey and invasive imo.

As for hooked nose, it's more the problem of the droopy tip. I have a hooked nose but upturned tip and it looks better than 90% of ethnics noses I see tbh. But my hooked nose is caused by bad nose bridge and fixable with filler so ymmv

Beard is indeed ethnic but it looks better on ethnics than it does on white tbh. I prefer clean shaven, but as long as you keep it to a light stubble then you can have beard without looking like a terrorist.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan
Daily reminder