Things to do when going outside.

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Joined
Jan 5, 2019
Posts
10,062
Reputation
14,171
I live in boomer-tier suburbs and there’s legit nothing to do when I go outside (pool is closed)... tbh I wish I lived in street shitter India, at least I could walk the streets and enjoy my time dodging the shit. Where I live there’s nothing to do, no beauty to see, except to rot indoors on video games which I’m trying to distance myself from rn...
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Chadeep and Deleted member 5258
come down to the hood maybe you get shot and robbed
 
smear whole suncsreen package onto your face because muh cuckegen
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot

Similar threads

dreamz
Replies
20
Views
90
dreamz
dreamz
thehand
Replies
4
Views
21
thehand
thehand
jp212
Replies
25
Views
76
jp212
jp212
try2beme
Replies
9
Views
76
try2beme
try2beme
TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
39
SkoomaAddict
SkoomaAddict

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top