Things to not do when making a post asking to rate your frame:

brutal projection

show picture
I don't really have a good picture of my frame, maybe ill try to make one at the gym

but yeah, I am 6'2, 19 inch bideltoid aged 15 and I have below average hip size (I think at least, because a lot of shops don't have pants in the right size. Inseam 34 and waist 30/29.)

Which is exactly why my frame is heroic like and why your a depressed, insecure sack of shit
jesus why are you so aggressive? if you ask for a frame or physique rate you gotta post a normal pic in normal lighting

Bro, the difference is huge. Having what you are describing won't make someone a framelet, it will just make them look average, and girls notice when your frame is average. Women do like gymcelled average frames mainly in tall guys but they prefer much more actual heroic frames.

jesus why are you so aggressive? if you ask for a frame or physique rate you gotta post a normal pic in normal lighting
I’m doing it on purpose because this guy is narcy asf but is too scared to even show himself on here. Also I clearly have wide clavicles, his argument is beyond baseless

I’m doing it on purpose because this guy is narcy asf but is too scared to even show himself on here. Also I clearly have wide clavicles, his argument is beyond baseless
can't really determine wide clavicles from these photos and you were never really skinny so its hard to tell, easy to have a good bidelt but clavicles are a bitt different

there are posters that sound exactly like you with this aggression and they all happen to be on roids, not saying you are don't wanna tag them since they literally roid rage. you sound young so i will assume its just your hormones

I don't really have a good picture of my frame, maybe ill try to make one at the gym

but yeah, I am 6'2, 19 inch bideltoid aged 15 and I have below average hip size (I think at least, because a lot of shops don't have pants in the right size. Inseam 34 and waist 30/29.)
Don't need to show your face just your torso.
When you do ping me if you still want me to rate otherwise I probably won't see

we didnt really need a thread on how to make a thread

''Also I clearly have wide clavicles, his argument is beyond baseless'' Except you don't faggot as I already explained in this guide. Keep seething FRAMELET

we didnt really need a thread on how to make a thread
Because too much people ask to rate their frames but they keep frauding with lats just like this guy.

''Also I clearly have wide clavicles, his argument is beyond baseless'' Except you don't faggot as I already explained in this guide. Keep seething FRAMELET
No one looked at your shitty ass guide because they already saw what they needed to see just by looking at me and realizing your completely full of shit

Because too much people ask to rate their frames but they keep frauding with lats just like this guy.
My lats are mediocre and worse than my shoulders 😭

No one looked at your shitty ass guide because they already saw what they needed to see just by looking at me and realizing your completely full of shit
you can post a non tank top photo in your bathroom so i can determine, i know people hate @๕ඞChick3ncu1ry but he genuinely has wide clavicles as a perfect example

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Everybody read my post nigga and everybody agree because they know it's based you are the only one coping. The reality of being a framelet must be brutal

you can post a non tank top photo in your bathroom so i can determine, i know people hate @๕ඞChick3ncu1ry but he genuinely has wide clavicles as a perfect example
He won't post a shirtless picture of his front-torse because he knows I'm right.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
He won't post a shirtless picture of his front-torse because he knows I'm right.
i mean he could have shit insertions thats why he doesn't post his shirt off, seems to have insane arms tho for a natty almost all his pics are avoiding the forward facing position for whatever reason but i think you could see his clavicles off this one

Attachments

• looksmax.jpg
    looksmax.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
i mean he could have shit insertions thats why he doesn't post his shirt off, seems to have insane arms tho for a natty almost all his pics are avoiding the forward facing position for whatever reason but i think you could see his clavicles off this one
Brutal microClaviclepill lmao :lul:

@Clouds006 Are your clavicles really microsized like that bro?