Iblamekeremz
Iron
- Joined
- Aug 18, 2026
- Posts
- 3
- Reputation
- 1
Yo wsp my name is kerem im 16 rn second year at highschool ım 6’2 got a great physique , green eyes good eye area at all ım not boneless girls love me but not a lot for those last 1.5 years before those years ı was in my own haven. Never opened up my feelings to a girl ever , but they always asked me out ı got 3 exes all beautiful girls . But the fact that a man couldn't fulfill his duty and the girls asked me out made me even more comfortable and lazy . I was a shy kid all the time and this made me comfortable for a time… When I started high school, there were confession accounts in the area I was in. You know, high school girls confess their hatred and love to someone on Instagram(By NGL not gonna lie).A man from school came to me and said you are a handsome man, many girls will fall in love with you. I was curious and started to follow this Instagram account and look at these account posts.No lie, dozens of girls were sending ngl posts to see if the green-eyed boy who came to school had an Instagram. That shi was like a paradise it was like a film. Of course this has skyrocketed my self-confidence . But that wasn't enough, when I opened up to a girl who started high school with me at school, she rudely rejected me, it was unexpected for me, my self-confidence dropped, I was shy, embarrassed to go to school.After that day, for some reason, girl affairs started to go wrong. The girls weren't looking, there were no more posts in ngl. Then I started to see obvious flaws on my face, especially under my eyes, I didn't know if I had recessed infra or sleep deprived. Plus, my face feels swollen, my hair started to feel damaged and fluffy, I was washing my face every time I took a breath, I was doing my hair to look good, that tall height was starting to come to my eyes average. I may have blown your head with this story, but I would like to hear your softmaxx advice for my undereyes, swelling, hair, height as if I need to give a comeback.
Last edited:
