Things will get better?

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Proximitypill + IRLpill = Life
Things will never get better. Things don't just get better because you want them to. You are capped by your genetics, hard capped. There's no surgery for your brain. If you aren't above average IQ minimum, it's over for you.
Hamudi knew this. Eggy knew this. St blops2cel knew this.
The negros know instinctively that they're low IQ and can't compete so they resort to violence.

You're either high IQ or you're nothing. All the self proclaimed high IQ users here are all midwits. Antisocial midwits with a superiority complex. It's over for everyone on this forum.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230717-234816_Stremio.jpg
    Screenshot_20230717-234816_Stremio.jpg
    413.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Rimaxtis, forevergymcelling and 3 others
It was my fate to be a retarted negro who struggles to even get good grades at school and is ugly

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
You need to optimismmaxx even though what you is mostly based and reality pilled

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
  • JFL
Reactions: human304
Things will never get better. Things don't just get better because you want them to. You are capped by your genetics, hard capped. There's no surgery for your brain. If you aren't above average IQ minimum, it's over for you.
Hamudi knew this. Eggy knew this. St blops2cel knew this.
The negros know instinctively that they're low IQ and can't compete so they resort to violence.

You're either high IQ or you're nothing. All the self proclaimed high IQ users here are all midwits. Antisocial midwits with a superiority complex. It's over for everyone on this forum.
we have all lived our best days.

we have all heard our best songs.

we have al eaten the best foods.

we have all seen the best sunsets.

all is for the future is nothing but misery and despair.

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and JohnDoe
I see high IQ people everyday that look unhappy and struggling and I see niggers everyday who look happy and stupid af

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I see high IQ people everyday that look unhappy and struggling and I see niggers everyday who look happy and stupid af
There's a fine line between being very high IQ and depressed and above the rest of the npcs but not high enough like genius level to be depressed.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and tallnegga
niggers dont have any trouble to achieve anything.

they deal drugs, get free food, live in rent free housing, get free education due to affirmative action , get free jobs, drown in pussy due to media halo.

why wont they look happy.

they live like gods.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Marsik, Dr. Bludy and 2 others
its so over

i can barely form a sentence, my brain is almost destroyed

• +1
niggers dont have any trouble to achieve anything.

they deal drugs, get free food, live in rent free housing, get free education due to affirmative action , get free jobs, drown in pussy due to media halo.

why wont they look happy.

they live like gods.
Who wouldn't be happy if white people kissed your boots, women threw themselves at you, governmrnt gives you million dollars for failing a test etc.

• +1
Reactions: human304
Who wouldn't be happy if white people kissed your boots, women threw themselves at you, governmrnt gives you million dollars for failing a test etc.
i dont know how i get up from bed every day.

i feel like going inside millions of niggers and detonate a nuclear bomb.

i dont know why this insects live so grand . i really dont get it. niggers have made me lose faith in god.

the twin tower bombers Arab girlfriend started dating a nigger after that. niggers made me feel like there is no God, Allah, Christ.

• So Sad
Family pill is underrated. Powerful high status family = you get easy high paying job lined up for you, easy pussy and respect too. Even if you are high iq, people holding money can use you to make more money. While you are struggling for survival.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and horizontallytall