think about it: if you get only 1% smarter every day, in 1 year u will be 365% smarte

_MVP_

_MVP_

only do easy things
you will be at least over 4 times smarter in 1 year

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Klasik616 and deadstock
@deadstock

its really not hard to get 1% smarter every day, but over time the effect is huge, thats why u dont need to focus on crime, u will be so much smarter in 1 year, its impossible to tell what life then will be like, u might even take over the planet effortlessly. if ur in prison lifelong it will be impossible though ,thats why dont focus on crime but focus on c i will be at least 4 times smarter in a year if i get just 1% smarter every day

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and deadstock
Woah, shocking information

you will be at least over 4 times smarter in 1 year
Well if you get 1% smarter every day it gets expetonally harder to get 1% smarter the next then the next

It’s kind of like a video where the early game you can make a shit ton of progress in a low amount of time but the more you get later into the game the slower the progress is

Well if you get 1% smarter every day it gets expetonally harder to get 1% smarter the next then the next

It’s kind of like a video where the early game you can make a shit ton of progress in a low amount of time but the more you get later into the game the slower the progress is
on the contrary, the smarter you get, the smarter you get like goku mastered ultra instinct

i cannot explain

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and n9wiff
on the contrary, the smarter you get, the smarter you get like goku mastered ultra instinct

i cannot explain
The smarter you get, the easier to become smarter :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back