The cope is unreal… “just go outside bro” 😭

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Lost_Soul and 5 others
he made many good points

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, Jova and Zeruel
he made many good points
I’m still watching it and he really did, especially about the photographer Danny that rehab room called a “Chadlite” who I thought was a tall normie… but it turns out he was 5’8”.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, PrinceLuenLeoncur, iloveboobs and 2 others
From the first minute he says we think women are gold diggers. No, we think women would give up everything for height+face+dick. He says what we think is the opposite of what we think. Maybe the video isn't addressed to us though, it may be more about red pillers, so a decade out of date.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Lost_Soul and 3 others
From the first minute he says we think women are gold diggers. No, we think women would give up everything for height+face+dick. He says what we think is the opposite of what we think. Maybe the video isn't addressed to us though, it may be more about red pillers, so a decade out of date.

He responds to Rehab Room’s blackpill arguments in the last 80% of the video. Tell me you barely watched without telling me you barely watched.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Zeruel
He responds to Rehab Room’s blackpill arguments in the last 80% of the video. Tell me you barely watched without telling me you barely watched.
Obviously I'm not watching all that.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: anthony111553, Lookologist003, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
In the video description it says "This video discusses the Black Pill" Still watching it though

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Zeruel and thecel
His low T voice made me turn the video off immediately

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, Lookologist003, Archisy and 3 others
I have watched 5 minutes of this vid and I already want to strangle this cuck to death.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Lookologist003, Never Get Up and 2 others
Man everytime rehab room say oofy dofy I giggle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Zeruel and bloomercel
At 9:39

The cope is unreal… “just go outside bro” 😭

copeinsteadofthinking is a bluepilled idiot

He does make good videos on weight loss for fatties but that’s about it

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Zeruel
Obviously I'm not watching all that.
Same. I could not stomach three minutes. It's hard to listen to man who you know is a spineless cuck. As a blackpilled incel or normie, I don't have a clue how you may respect a guy like Think Before You Sleep. Respect has to be earned, and this guy is a pussy whipped simp who was sent his own way before that bipolar narcy foid was shaking her meat flaps in front of him as if it was a carrot on a stick.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel