THINK I PERMANENTLY DAMAGED MY FACE FROM A CHEMICAL PEEL(PICS INCLUDED) (CORTISOL SPIKE)

Thanks bro.....Might even use the ordinary's alpha arbutin 2% serum to deal with the pih as well.
You can do if you want- I was mainly suggesting silicone gels because they were developed from silicone sheets which were in turn developed for surgical scarring and burns scarring- its basically the heavy duty stuff used for scarring as opposed to just PIE/PIH.

• +1
Reactions: crosshold, Golden Glass and Zeta ascended
Just-apply-acid-to-face theory debunked

I'm guessing you're allergic to something in the product you used?
Because that's not normal at all.
I don't know much about this stuff but it could be chemical burns, in that case washing it with water won't help.

Call a doctor ASAP.

Keep covering it in petroleum jelly until you get a derm appointment. Scabs heal faster when they do not get oxygen. Up your zinc and vitamin A and C intake too

@Zeta ascended it's been 6 days. Why haven't you updated the thread? How is your face?

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
@Zeta ascended it's been 6 days. Why haven't you updated the thread? How is your face?
My face is almost fully healed. There is some "pink" like scarring on my face that is starting to go back to my normal skin. I'll include update photos later.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, RAITEIII, Aesthetics_III and 2 others
My face is almost fully healed. There is some "pink" like scarring on my face that is starting to go back to my normal skin. I'll include update photos later.
Hope everything works out bro

• +1
@Zeta ascended how is it now?

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and DutchPrettyBoy
That's what you deserve you motherfucker, I hope you drop to 2 PSL truecel

I remember when you made fun of the fact that I was suicidal a few months ago, fucking cock sucker. Please die

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Torero
clearly iq-maxxing should be mandatory before trying to looksmaxx.

• Hmm...
But face isn’t good enough or you wouldn’t still be on here after 4 years lol
Dude I post here like once a month......

Ur in the zeta cartel