think less to age less

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
the more u think , the more energy and nutrients is used to think . this reduces anti-ageing capacities . also , more thoughts -> faster brainwaves . faster brain waves -> more stress , ageing increased because less capable to repair damages . think less , age less . this is one reason why meditation anti-ageing , also get good sleep .

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Neroem, john788, mathis and 7 others
i overthink all the time its just who i am no way of changing that

ur underthinking here
youre right, i should clarify that i overthink mainly when there is a decision that needs to be made or a problem, getting started with something

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
youre right, i should clarify that i overthink mainly when there is a decision that needs to be made or a problem, getting started with something
get smarter . if ur smarter , u can be more efficient in thought . efficient -> age less

The copes are getting out of control

Cope you are already controled by jews
i am optimistic , they dont have entire control . if they did , i could do nothing in my interest . but since they don't have entire control , that logically means i can makes them have less . the less they have , the easier to get more control

its like, the rich get richer

i am optimistic , they dont have entire control . if they did , i could do nothing in my interest . but since they don't have entire control , that logically means i can makes them have less . the less they have , the easier to get more control

its like, the rich get richer
Cope you cant escape the simulation, you are nothing.

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
get smarter . if ur smarter , u can be more efficient in thought . efficient -> age less
could you elab on what you mean by becoming smarter? learning, studying more? failing more? if I want to be smarter don't I have to overthink a lot as well?

• +1
life is meant to be lived

you will die one day regardless of how young you look, so live life

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
could you elab on what you mean by becoming smarter? learning, studying more? failing more? if I want to be smarter don't I have to overthink a lot as well?
healthmaxxing so ur cognitive functions are better , learn how to think more rationally , practice focus , is what i mean . if ur smarter u dont have to overthink . poor thinking efficiency -> overthinking

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro and nullandvoid
the more u think , the more energy and nutrients is used to think . this reduces anti-ageing capacities . also , more thoughts -> faster brainwaves . faster brain waves -> more stress , ageing increased because less capable to repair damages . think less , age less . this is one reason why meditation anti-ageing , also get good sleep .
Does it have any thing to do height increase

Does it have any thing to do height increase
yes , less energy spent on things like exercise, cooming, thinking, anti ageing , the more energy for growth

works for me, I have zero thoughts going on in my head 90% of the day and get estimated lower 20's at 31.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: nullandvoid and Youㅤ
healthmaxxing so ur cognitive functions are better , learn how to think more rationally , practice focus , is what i mean . if ur smarter u dont have to overthink . poor thinking efficiency -> overthinking
ohh, I think I understand it now. Thank you. Have you read about deep work and flow state? I think they are quite similar to what you mean.

• +1
ohh, I think I understand it now. Thank you. Have you read about deep work and flow state? I think they are quite similar to what you mean.
havent heard of that

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
  • +1
havent heard of that
You should definitely check it out but a brief explanation would be. Deep Work = Intense focus while working, learning, studying. Flow State is Apart of Deep Work. Flow state is, for example, imagine an athlete, they have in flow state while fighting in order to not get punched and in order to be efficient while competing. You need time for recovery and rest, to be able to do those two well. Oh, well, it's quite similar to what you said, is it? Being Mentally Present is a better word?

• +1
yes , less energy spent on things like exercise, cooming, thinking, anti ageing , the more energy for growth
Shit I need to stop cooming