Thinking about blast and cruise for life starting at 18. Is this a good idea?

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
I'm 5 weeks into a LGD (SARMS) cycle and holy shit this is just too fun. I'm not suppressed at all (yet) and I actually feel insanely motivated, insanely alpha, much more confident in social situations, insane energy even on like 6-7 hours of sleep. I'm still autistic but I'm not acting like a nervous pushover like I used to and I'm 90% sure that it's the hormonal difference. I think this happens with SARMS because it frees up a lot of the test that would be binding to androgen receptors in the muscles.

Not to mention the muscle benefits JFL. I have been getting so many people complimenting me, especially these last two weeks. I have been gaining 1.5 pounds every week and it feels like someone is turning the goddamn gravity down. It might be all in my head but I think people are treating me better now too.

I told myself I would do just one or two SARM cycles to speed up my natty potential but now I just wanna get on real gear for life:p:p:p

Only thing I would worry about is travelling with illegal drugs and needles. I don't give a fuck about liver enzymes or heart attacks, I would rather die an alpha at 75 than live as a beta until 85.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
Yes it's a great idea. Blasting and cruising isn't that and provided you're smart about it and don't mix too much weird bullshit in.

Living past 50-60 is dumb af tbh. There's no real meaning for it. Before industrialization the old got be elders, who despite their lost looks and strength and athleticism, were able to garner respect and status from their knowledge of the world.

Nowadays in our post-industrial society, the state of the world changes every ten minutes more than it did every 10 thousands years in the environment we were evolved for. You can't be a wise and cool elder anymore because you won't know jack shit about the world you're living in since it's gonna be so damn different from the world you grew up in. There's no point in being old in the industrial society. You just get to watch tv a little longer. Fuck technophiles and fuck copers.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Moggable, aBetterMii, Idontknowlol and 1 other person
Yes it's a great idea. Blasting and cruising isn't that and provided you're smart about it and don't mix too much weird bullshit in.

Living past 50-60 is dumb af tbh. There's no real meaning for it. Before industrialization the old got be elders, who despite their lost looks and strength and athleticism, were able to garner respect and status from their knowledge of the world.

Nowadays in our post-industrial society, the state of the world changes every ten minutes more than it did every 10 thousands years in the environment we were evolved for. You can't be a wise and cool elder anymore because you won't know jack shit about the world you're living in since it's gonna be so damn different from the world you grew up in. There's no point in being old in the industrial society. You just get to watch tv a little longer. Fuck technophiles and fuck copers.
Ya only reason I would want to live to be super old is maybe to help my kids if I had them. But I don't really foresee having kids because I don't want to pass my mental illnesses on and. The world isn't going in a great direction imo.

Do you know about the legal issue and is travelling internationally possible? I would assume you can't get a TRT script unless you are legitimately hypogonadal.

I'm not suppressed at all (yet) and I actually feel insanely motivated, insanely alpha, much more confident in social situations, insane energy even on like 6-7 hours of sleep.
i thought sarms decrease your testosterone so you feel shit??

i thought sarms decrease your testosterone so you feel shit??
Well I will probably get suppressed at some point but SARMs at first actually increase bioavailable T because they occupy the androgen receptors that your natural T otherwise would have. So it ends up causing you to have High T symptoms. They also crash SHBG so there is more unbound test.

Eventually though your HPTA system will get negative feedback from all that and you will start to feel like shit. That hasn't happened to me yet though.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Well I will probably get suppressed at some point but SARMs at first actually increase bioavailable T because they occupy the androgen receptors that your natural T otherwise would have. So it ends up causing you to have High T symptoms. They also crash SHBG so there is more unbound test.

Eventually though your HPTA system will get negative feedback from all that and you will start to feel like shit. That hasn't happened to me yet though.
yea and what happens when your hpta (whats that?) starts the negative loop? will you be able to train anymore or do anything when depressed? im asking cuz im thinking about doing sarms too

yea and what happens when your hpta (whats that?) starts the negative loop? will you be able to train anymore or do anything when depressed? im asking cuz im thinking about doing sarms too
I have heard some people get really really fucked up from low T. I think the r/steroids wiki explains HPTA but basically your body senses the elevated test levels and lowers or stops production of T to compensate.

You can look up guides on r/sarmssourcetalk on reddit and theres people on YouTube who talk about it that's where I learned most my info. Just be careful, I decided to take the risk doing it at 18 because I was autistically skinny and didn't want to waste my life, but there are risks doing it young. Regular steroid cycles probably mogs in most cases also.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and .👽.
You're a federal agent.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 14203
I started blast and cruise at 17 now im 18 all that happened is i got buffer leaner and sexier

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Worth if ur 6ft+

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
I'm 5 weeks into a LGD (SARMS) cycle and holy shit this is just too fun. I'm not suppressed at all (yet) and I actually feel insanely motivated, insanely alpha, much more confident in social situations, insane energy even on like 6-7 hours of sleep. I'm still autistic but I'm not acting like a nervous pushover like I used to and I'm 90% sure that it's the hormonal difference. I think this happens with SARMS because it frees up a lot of the test that would be binding to androgen receptors in the muscles.

Not to mention the muscle benefits JFL. I have been getting so many people complimenting me, especially these last two weeks. I have been gaining 1.5 pounds every week and it feels like someone is turning the goddamn gravity down. It might be all in my head but I think people are treating me better now too.

I told myself I would do just one or two SARM cycles to speed up my natty potential but now I just wanna get on real gear for life:p:p:p

Only thing I would worry about is travelling with illegal drugs and needles. I don't give a fuck about liver enzymes or heart attacks, I would rather die an alpha at 75 than live as a beta until 85.
Dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Fantastic idea. Good luck my friend.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

u will begome drug addict end up pushing 1g tren a week and looking like worse rich piana

die aat 40 of heart attack

not allow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back