Thinking about bonesmashing for Zygos

kroenenmaxx

kroenenmaxx

every day above ground is a good day
I want better zygos so im really considering bonesmashing with my knuckles and recovering with d3+k2. is there a better way for facial bone growth? or is this just some bullshit coping. lmk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: drag and AngryShortMale
Bonesmash so we could watch you being an autist damaging your skull and possibly ruining it beyond recovery :D

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: kroenenmaxx and AngryShortMale
Bonesmash so we could watch you being an autist damaging your skull and possibly ruining it beyond recovery :D
im already beyond repair nigga destroying my bone health is the least of my worries

• +1
Reactions: drag
I want better zygos so im really considering bonesmashing with my knuckles and recovering with d3+k2. is there a better way for facial bone growth? or is this just some bullshit coping. lmk
Unless you get surgery bonesmashing is probably the only way, I’ve been bonesmashing my chin for a couple weeks with an ice brick and have seen some small gains in projection

Unless you get surgery bonesmashing is probably the only way, I’ve been bonesmashing my chin for a couple weeks with an ice brick and have seen some small gains in projection
ill consider it but the nigga above is right bonesmashing is austistic asf jfl

• +1
Reactions: drag
ill consider it but the nigga above is right bonesmashing is austistic asf jfl
Desperate times call for desperate measures, just don’t do it retardedly hard with a hammer and only do it for like 5-10 minutes and you should be fine(I think, I’m already kinda retarded so It never made much of a difference)

• JFL
Reactions: zura and kroenenmaxx
Desperate times call for desperate measures, just don’t do it retardedly hard with a hammer and only do it for like 5-10 minutes and you should be fine(I think, I’m already kinda retarded so It never made much of a difference)
i used to bonesmash w my knuckles and it was honestly working a bit but i quit due to soreness. ill try it again though

• +1
Reactions: drag and TeencelStockBroker