thinking.... should i break it?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, IMOGYOU, Kazuya and 5 others
My brown friend got his nose broke and it is still huge

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
My brown friend got his nose broke and it is still huge
in my city you can get rhinoplasty for free, but it takes months or even years!!

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 20370 and pentamogged9000
Just Lie and say you have a breathing problem or a sleeping problem and your nose is the main cause and it should be partially covered under some insurances

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
Top 10 worst ideas of all time

• So Sad
Reactions: foxied111
Just Lie and say you have a breathing problem or a sleeping problem and your nose is the main cause and it should be partially covered under some insurances
i’ll probably do that

I have a health problem with my face, can I have a head transplant with the guy in your avi?

• JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne, Kazuya and Dele Alli Regen
a practical and cosmetic rhinoplasty is not the same thing, your nose will look worse op

not practical this shit is going to hurt as if that time your uncle tried fucking you when you were still a kid

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
not practical this shit is going to hurt as if that time your uncle tried fucking you when you were still a kid
bro has been through shit

maybe possible but there could be some complications as a result of your breaking of your nose