Thinking about dying my hair / beard.

D

Dbeyduvudhs

Kraken

Also considering a light tan.

Maybe cutting my hair and going blonde like Logan Paul style (since he’s norwooding also)

Any advice? Also I included a body pic

Cut or bulk?

And maybe I’ll change my beard style so it’s just a goatee so you can’t see the poverty beard genetics on my cheeks.

• Woah
Reactions: Papii Tumbao
I think tan idea is good. If you hair is thinning on the top then yeah you should cut it. I wouldn't go more than dirty blond. If I were you I would go for a shorter goatee so it looks more thick.

• +1
Reactions: Dbeyduvudhs and Cidre enjoyer
dying facial hair into brown. is good idea. (watch out, they are always 2 shades darker than the package).

tan, beta carotene, melanotan 2. is good idea.

what are you doing, to keep or re-gain hair on top of head??

• +1
Reactions: Dbeyduvudhs
I think tan idea is good. If you hair is thinning on the top then yeah you should cut it. I wouldn't go more than dirty blond. If I were you I would go for a shorter goatee so it looks more thick.
Thanks.

dying facial hair into brown. is good idea. (watch out, they are always 2 shades darker than the package).

tan, beta carotene, melanotan 2. is good idea.

what are you doing, to keep or re-gain hair on top of head??
Waiting for a cure. Hahaha that’s a good question. I guess I should be more proactive. I was using ru with topical fin and derma rolling with minox. I should get back on that I suppose. I’m opposed to orals

And 100% on the hair dye. I’ve dyed it too dark before. Looks stupid.

you should bleach it all then dye it bright green

• +1
Reactions: Dbeyduvudhs
you should bleach it all then dye it bright green
Yeah I agree but like a green / blue type color.

I think that without 7+ facial harmony men should be peacock maxing

Yeah I agree but like a green / blue type color.

I think that without 7+ facial harmony men should be peacock maxing
No I mean like grow your beard out, bleach it, then dye it green.

Waiting for a cure. Hahaha that’s a good question. I guess I should be more proactive. I was using ru with topical fin and derma rolling with minox. I should get back on that I suppose. I’m opposed to orals
ru + minox + dermaroller. sounds like a pretty good programm.

The problem with extreme peacocking is that you still need to look human.

Also considering a light tan.

Maybe cutting my hair and going blonde like Logan Paul style (since he’s norwooding also)

Any advice? Also I included a body pic

Cut or bulk?

And maybe I’ll change my beard style so it’s just a goatee so you can’t see the poverty beard genetics on my cheeks.

Here’s what you gotta do. Get even leaner as you go to the gym. Go to college or just go to college parties. Be the rad low inhibition slayer and slay 18 year olds. 👍

Also try to use Retin A or Retinol cream to make your skin look more youthful it’ll work.