Thinking about giving a fake lottery ticket to the bum I hate.

LookinGood

LookinGood

Banned
Will also be good because I hate the store she sits outside of. so I imagine she will try to claim it in there, cause a massive scene and get banned (hopefully) then fuck off from this area. Thoughts?

Will also be good because I hate the store she sits outside of. so I imagine she will try to claim it in there, cause a massive scene and get banned (hopefully) then fuck off from this area. Thoughts?
870A77F8 8780 4327 BB0B 7CE427EBA83D

• JFL
Reactions: LookinGood
Low inhib badboy chad wouldn't even think twice and would remember the incident in the future while fucking his whore and laughing with her.
But instead you seek council with a bunch of high inhib loser subhumans from this Indian website.

It's honestly beyond over for you. There is not a better indicator of high estrogen in the body than being a high inhib pussy and doubting your decisions to screw other people for your own benefit. Psychopaths are effective.

Low inhib badboy chad wouldn't even think twice and would remember the incident in the future while fucking his whore and laughing with her.
But instead you seek council with a bunch of high inhib loser subhumans from this Indian website.

It's honestly beyond over for you. There is not a better indicator of high estrogen in the body than being a high inhib pussy and doubting your decisions to screw other people for your own benefit. Psychopaths are effective.
9B19F803 16C7 48A3 83FC D3B7CC7F0810

• JFL
Reactions: LookinGood and It'snotover