Thinking about going clubbing alone

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
Is this a good idea bras? Gonna try to not look aspie as hell, ive never done this before
What sort of drugs do i buy and take for this ? Something for cold approaches and inhibition , no alcohol or meth head tier drugs
@Zenis
@FUE Mogger
@Gengar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, NZb6Air, FUE Mogger and 10 others
Loner failo is the most brutal... you have to be gigachad to overcome it

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist, rooman, Rhinoplastyordie and 4 others
done this plenty of times bro yes

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
I have no friends
Yeah bro when girls see you shuffling about in school with no friends they are disgusted. No one wants you because no one else wants you. You literally don't even have friends, every girl has a million friends how come don't you have any? :feelskek: looksmaxxing is pretty much futile in this scenario as well

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hypersonic, TUSSELEIF, rooman and 3 others
Is this a good idea bras? Gonna try to not look aspie as hell, ive never done this before
What sort of drugs do i buy and take for this ? Something for cold approaches and inhibition , no alcohol or meth head tier drugs
@Zenis
@FUE Mogger
@Gengar
tbh it all depends on your mindset
back when i was in my peak party phase i once went to a rave completely alone on acid (which reduces my verbal communication skills by like 90 percent) still had a blast
now i am asocial and anti social as fuck so you couldnt pay me to go to a party even with people, let alone by myself

Pi
@Zenis
@FUE Mogger
@Gengar[/USER
[/QUOTE]
Pienbut and addreal are good drugs for inhibition

idk kratom or something

@Zenis
@FUE Mogger
@Gengar
Propanolol allong with either low dose of a long lasting benzo like clonazepam or some lyrica (one of those two not both). Whole thing could either backfire and go great or u get rejected endlessly and feel like shit after (although I suppose if ur self esteem is gd enough maybe getting used to rejection could be gd for u)

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: gigatruecel, edodalic29 and Kroker
Dont, always better to go on a group, you will look autistic and awkard since you will be alone and everyone will look you down

cant even find a club within 10km that isnt for old mfers (all people on google maps pics look middle aged) or just a straight up whorehouse or dominatrix thing

Don’t know if you went yet but use that thing that Clavicular uses (pregab I think)

or tindermaxx . Easier (when you are Chad) why bother clubbing:feelshah:

@Zenis
@FUE Mogger
@Gengar
Tbh you're chad and you dont need to degrade yourself by going for low quality beckies lol.

@Zenis
@FUE Mogger
@Gengar
Do coke or amphetamine + a xan bro