Thinking about going lighter hair (blonde)

I

iwanttobeachad42069

Iron
B612 20230203 005222 251

Da63a906 fb3f 4609 a1ff c47cbb2ecda9photo

What type of blonde will suit me?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MadTwatter and thereallegend
would look uncanny

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and Deleted member 24712
You look a lil zesty don’t do that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 24712
Can you explain further? I see kpop mfs dying their hair for appeal
yea problem is ur not a kpop star so blonde hair will look ass on u

try using tht one faceapp thing to edit ur hair colour and u wil realise it'll look dogshit

u think i will look like a female if i go blonde?
No you already look suspect, you will look GAY

Forget prettyboy maxxing you need to become masculine, ditch the mask too it’s gay looking aswell like you’re some kind of femboy

If anything get a buzzcut a fade and dye it blonde . You need a buzzcut anyway that hair you got isn’t it

Forget prettyboy maxxing you need to become masculine, ditch the mask too it’s gay looking aswell like you’re some kind of femboy

If anything get a buzzcut a fade and dye it blonde . You need a buzzcut anyway that hair you got isn’t it
Unless your hairline isn’t straight then it’s done ngl

being masculine isnt for my face bro i will prettyboymaxx for now

covid is back mask is required to go outside

being masculine isnt for my face bro i will prettyboymaxx for now
Nigga you need to hit the gym you look gay, you don’t have the face to prettyboy max either

Maybe you do but that hair cut is shit, is it growing in from a fade in the past?

yea problem is ur not a kpop star so blonde hair will look ass on u

try using tht one faceapp thing to edit ur hair colour and u wil realise it'll look dogshit
B612 20230209 020202 525
2023 02 09 01 56 22 636
2023 02 09 01 57 54 500
2023 02 09 01 58 13 329

Thoughts?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and cancercell
Nigga you need to hit the gym you look gay, you don’t have the face to prettyboy max either

Maybe you do but that hair cut is shit, is it growing in from a fade in the past?
i chopped my hair at home short and been growing out for 3 months now

ive been going to the gym for a year now i have a bit of muscle

i think u should first focus on the hairline and hairstyle not the hair colour bro
Ong nigga and you need to get bigger I don’t care if you’ve been going for 5 years you gotta be bigger you look weak and effeminate rn and not in a prettyboy way

How old are you? Maybe just need puberty

i think u should first focus on the hairline and hairstyle not the hair colour bro
IMG 20211024 003237 2036

This was my hairstyle a year ago but i got tired of it tho

Ong nigga and you need to get bigger I don’t care if you’ve been going for 5 years you gotta be bigger you look weak and effeminate rn and not in a prettyboy way

How old are you? Maybe just need puberty
Im 16

stop tryna fraud ur hairline bro just try to fix it ur only 16 yrs old and i could play x n o's on ur forehead bruh
My forehead is naturally big how tf can i fix it without some surgery 😂 im thinking about copying sergi cabrer hairstyle

U have subhuman sea pheno. Kpopmax wont work on ur face.

Fix your subhuman style first
i didnt realize i look gay maybe im gonna copy zario and sergi cabrer style to get some appeal

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Sondern
You the real slim shady

• JFL
Reactions: iwanttobeachad42069
Don't go for curtains with that hairline.

my eyes is naturally little faggot heres me as a 10 year old
I don’t know what that means but I’ve always been an ardent supporter of the LGBT community.
🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍⚧️
I admire your courage to have unprotected sex with strangers and your bravery when rimming another man’s shitter is nothing short of commendable.
Truly, you’re an American hero 🇺🇸 🫡 and I thank you for your service.

caged

• +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts
sorry bro it's over for you now. never began. just keep looksmaxxing

I don’t know what that means but I’ve always been an ardent supporter of the LGBT community.
🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍⚧️
I admire your courage to have unprotected sex with strangers and your bravery when rimming another man’s shitter is nothing short of commendable.
Truly, you’re an American hero 🇺🇸 🫡 and I thank you for your service.
Bro i aint gay its just my face what can i do 😬

Bro i aint gay its just my face what can i do 😬
I’m pretty sure it’s just called “squint surgery”. It should be relatively cheap too. It will be free if you live in a European country.

Edit: no it’s called strabismus correction

• +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts
I’m pretty sure it’s just called “squint surgery”. It should be relatively cheap too. It will be free if you live in a European country.

Edit: no it’s called strabismus correction

What does it do? Im not that severely cross eyed

ditch the mask too it’s gay looking aswell like you’re some kind of femboy
I mean it hides his shit lower third so the mask is probably a good idea

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Forget lightening your hair, you need to lighten your skin.

I mean it hides his shit lower third so the mask is probably a good idea
never understood the thought process of frauding instead of tackling the root, why get fillers when in a month you’re just gonna look bloated and retarded again

He needs to do something instead of hiding it as a temporary cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
never understood the thought process of frauding instead of tackling the root, why get fillers when in a month you’re just gonna look bloated and retarded again

He needs to do something instead of hiding it as a temporary cope
I agree