Thinking about hopping on TRT and cruising (200-250 mg) for the rest of my life at 16.

fjor2096

fjor2096

Zephir
I've been reading into this lately and it seems that cruising (without blasting) just mogs cycling in nearly every single way. I wouldn't mind pinning every 3.5 days, wouldn't need an AI, and could get virtually all the benefits of high T with minimum sides (I would keep a PCT on hand and maybe take HCG too in case I ever had to unexpectedly come off).

Thoughts on this? @loox

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, Deleted member 17311, Deleted member 16380 and 1 other person
chad in the making. good luck.

• Love it
Reactions: fjor2096
Ssteroids

:feelshehe:

• JFL
can you explain terms and whatt this means for peolpe who dont research steroids

what is pinning

can you explain terms and whatt this means for peolpe who dont research steroids
TRT stands for testosterone replacement therapy. Basically, he would inject enough testosterone so that his testosterone levels would be at the highest levels naturally possible.
what is pinning
slang for injecting (pinning anabolic steroids = injecting anabolic steroids)

• +1
This is a very dumb idea.

• +1
Reactions: xanny and Deleted member 16380
JFL stay the fuck away from roids at that age. Wtf is wrong with some people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
I thought roids are amazing and now I have to waste my money for pct. Roids are gigacope and looksmin even if you have good hair genetics
You do not need PCT, this is bro science.

PCT just makes you feel better when in the rehab. But it also prolongs the restoration of your natural production.

The best way - dropping steroids cold Turkey. :feelsokman:

As for Gigacope, idk. I think there was something wrong with your training/eating/etc. I refuse to believe you failed injecting 350mg per week :feelsbadman:

I thought roids are amazing and now I have to waste my money for pct. Roids are gigacope and looksmin even if you have good hair genetics
You didn't even use some weak SARM let alone roids. What you are talking about man. 350mg T is barely above TRT level.

You do not need PCT, this is bro science.

PCT just makes you feel better when in the rehab. But it also prolongs the restoration of your natural production.

The best way - dropping steroids cold Turkey. :feelsokman:

As for Gigacope, idk. I think there was something wrong with your training/eating/etc. I refuse to believe you failed injecting 350mg per week :feelsbadman:
so what do I need if I wanna go out of roids?

You didn't even use some weak SARM let alone roids. What you are talking about man. 350mg T is barely above TRT level.
I tried to with 500mg and I was bloated af. I gained 10kg in several days while normal eating. Roids are not for me

I tried to with 500mg and I was bloated af. I gained 10kg in several days while normal eating. Roids are not for me
foooken idiot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
350 mg test + LGD / RAD
350 mg test + Anavar / Turinabol

You didn't try either just complain about how roids are useless.

cba to write a long affect explaining the effects of steroid use.
then don't comment on my thread next time, jfl at the very least you could've linked a healthline.com article :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Sexually Disabled