Thinking about moving to japan

arab_chink

arab_chink

5’10 7 inch manlet
Are the apartments cheap? Is the crime rate low? Are the females hypergamous? Does it have good quality of life?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yen, normie_joe, Lynxress and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and arab_chink
Ur arab dont. Terrorist falio. Only white dudes make it in japan

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, Xangsane, normie_joe and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, normie_joe, murdah and 1 other person
Ur arab dont. Terrorist falio. Only white dudes make it in japan
I am just thinking about the quality of life and if its safe or not

If u can then ye

• Love it
Reactions: arab_chink
It’s a paradise over there

• +1
Oh u one of those arabs. Yh maybe it will work then
Yea i started thinking about droping out of college, but parents are against that fact and are gonna kick me out if i do that. So thats why i am asking, just need a place cheap and good to live in

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, efidescontinuado and jinnu
Yea i started thinking about droping out of college, but parents are against that fact and are gonna kick me out if i do that. So thats why i am asking, just need a place cheap and good to live in
College is a waste imo. Also you can prob get a japanese foid if ur white passing.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and arab_chink
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, IAMNOTANINCEL and arab_chink
College is a waste imo. Also you can prob get a japanese foid if ur white passing.
Yea but i think most girls arent that attractive no?

Yea but i think most girls arent that attractive no?
Depends if ur into asians or not ... I personally dont find asians attractive at all. Im more into arab white latina type women

• +1
yen is getting super cheap but don't plan on working there

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, murdah and arab_chink
Depends if ur into asians or not ... I personally dont find asians attractive at all. Im more into arab white latina type women
Sounds fair but most asians ive seen dont have good bones for a female

• +1
Reactions: jinnu
Is it possible to get by in Japan knowing just English? I don't speak a word of Japanese. I'd like to visit it someday.

• +1
Is it possible to get by in Japan knowing just English? I don't speak a word of Japanese. I'd like to visit it someday.
You can have guides bro

land of the flat snaggletoothed women

• +1
According to some Japanese, Japanese women are unbearable, extreme hypergamy, zero empathy for their male partner, gold-diggers, they expect to live a comfortable life while the husband dedicates himself to working 14 hours a day.

A beautiful country, but very bad for looking for family and a partner.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, murdah and arab_chink
According to some Japanese, Japanese women are unbearable, extreme hypergamy, zero empathy for their male partner, gold-diggers, they expect to live a comfortable life while the husband dedicates himself to working 14 hours a day.

A beautiful country, but very bad for looking for family and a partner.
I thought that they were feminine and accepting, was it all a tale?

I remember reading some experiences of Japanese people online. It seems that feminism is gaining strength there too, it is becoming infested like the West.

Personally I don't think the women are very good there.

• Woah
I remember reading some experiences of Japanese people online. It seems that feminism is gaining strength there too, it is becoming infested like the West.

Personally I don't think the women are very good there.
Wow, you truely cant escape the hypergamey. But arent thoose comments by asians and not whites?

Are the apartments cheap? Is the crime rate low? Are the females hypergamous? Does it have good quality of life?
use google retard no one here knows what japan is actually like go to reddit

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Wow, you truely cant escape the hypergamey. But arent thoose comments by asians and not whites?
damn idk why people think japan is like heaven probably the least accepting asian country SEA is like super chill compared to japan

• +1
damn idk why people think japan is like heaven probably the least accepting asian country SEA is like super chill compared to japan
Isnt the quality of life over there horrible?

@Mister Fuwy

Its cuz japanese men are feminine, they get cucked by whites and koreans all the time

• Woah
Its cuz japanese men are feminine, they get cucked by whites and koreans all the time
That kinda makes sense, so the females are into masculine guys?

• +1
Reactions: murdah
That kinda makes sense, so the females are into masculine guys?
Yea, taller and more muscular guys. They want to be bred by white guys mainly though.

• +1
Currency has crashed and stock market is ath - well since the 1980s. 🤔

• +1
Yea, taller and more muscular guys. They want to be bred by white guys mainly though.
I dont know, are they staceys though

Maybe take a holiday there once for couple weeks before moving there. So you get to know the culture better and not knowing the language can take some problems with it as you know. If you hope women hit you all the time there cuz you saw western men yt videos in japan, go there for couple weeks and if you not slaying like a psl god, then it's over.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and arab_chink
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and murdah
So their economy is cheaper, right?
Yeah - as a foreigner, but they've got inflation which for Japan is rare. If they don't stabilise could end up like Argentine - I hope so tbh :feelsyay:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: arab_chink and murdah
So what about moving to south korea then?
Much more expensive and a harder dating market but better women, tons of middle easterners love there already

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and arab_chink