Thinking about moving to japan

Maybe take a holiday there once for couple weeks before moving there. So you get to know the culture better and not knowing the language can take some problems with it as you know. If you hope women hit you all the time there cuz you saw western men yt videos in japan, go there for couple weeks and if you not slaying like a psl god, then it's over.
I just maybe want some nice women on the side, but i look for quality of life as well

• +1
Reactions: FloppaFlops
Much more expensive and a harder dating market but better women, tons of middle easterners love there already
Ill maybe take a trip there! I have a friend that says its great to live there

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Yeah - as a foreigner, but they've got inflation which for Japan is rare. If they don't stabilise could end up like Argentine - I hope so tbh :feelsyay:
lol americas economy is inflated as hell, any third country without high crime rates would do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and murdah
Are the apartments cheap? Is the crime rate low? Are the females hypergamous? Does it have good quality of life?
Housing prices are deflationary everywhere except Tokyo

No they are not, they're the same as in the west

Yes, its a comfortable country

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and arab_chink
I just maybe want some nice women on the side, but i look for quality of life as well
Not knowing the language can fuck you hard. Have holidays there, visit a cat island and maybe slay already and if you like it, move there

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, murdah and arab_chink
Not knowing the language can fuck you hard. Have holidays there, visit a cat island and maybe slay already and if you like it, move there
Ill think about it, kanjis are pretty hard to learn since there 1,000 letters about it.

• +1
Reactions: FloppaFlops
Housing prices are deflationary everywhere except Tokyo

No they are not, they're the same as in the west

Yes, its a comfortable country
But they dont desire 6 foot guys like here most do

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
They're expensive as fuck. Japs are super hypergamous and not gl on average. Crime rate is low. No, japs are overworked slave drones so prolly not fun.

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
RIP felt for the WMAF trap

gonna end up teaching english on some offbrand town for minimum wage whilst being treated like scum by elderly locals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and arab_chink
They're expensive as fuck. Japs are super hypergamous and not gl on average. Crime rate is low. No, japs are overworked slave drones so prolly not fun.
I think it depends on the city for the most part and no im planinng to work there, im probably just gonna do stock or sum shit

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
RIP felt for the WMAF trap

gonna end up teaching english on some offbrand town for minimum wage whilst being treated like scum by elderly locals
Lol at getting called baka though. But honestly its better than to move to a south american country

Lol at getting called baka though. But honestly its better than to move to a south american country
anyplace is honestly pretty much the same for incels tbh

• Hmm...
anyplace is honestly pretty much the same for incels tbh
Not really, i live in a city where theres alot of latinos/latinas, i get treated like shit more than whites

• So Sad
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
I am asking for member who has experience
aint no way an active user here moved to japan. its also very contra productive in terms of looksmaxing cause they are usually racist asf and have lowest birth rate so less sex you will be lonely but in japan. Ive visited once and I couldnt even get into a brothel jfl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and arab_chink
aint no way an active user here moved to japan. its also very contra productive in terms of looksmaxing cause they are usually racist asf and have lowest birth rate so less sex you will be lonely but in japan. Ive visited once and I couldnt even get into a brothel jfl
I dont like whores anyways but keep in mind alot of people say i look american so that racist remarks are not my concerns

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
I dont like whores anyways but keep in mind alot of people say i look american so that racist remarks are not my concerns
you watched too much anime or shogun if you think japan is more appealing than america. youre not an anjin who will go there and get a decent wife

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, efidescontinuado and arab_chink
you watched too much anime or shogun if you think japan is more appealing than america. youre not an anjin who will go there and get a decent wife
America is over exaggerated hypergamous and a shithole if you arent a ceo. Over there in japan, most people say they like it there better than america. Also, what about sweden?

• +1
Japan is nice but Idrk much about it

• So Sad
  • +1
Are you going there to see real life anime girls :love:?
YESSSSSSS!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Mister Fuwy
Unrelated question but whats your eye color

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: arab_chink and Mister Fuwy
Are the apartments cheap? Is the crime rate low? Are the females hypergamous? Does it have good quality of life?
I’m Korean, which is Japan 2.0. I can tell you outright that you won’t get a job in Japan as a foreigner. You can teach english, but expect very low pay.

• +1
I’m Korean, which is Japan 2.0. I can tell you outright that you won’t get a job in Japan as a foreigner. You can teach english, but expect very low pay.
I guess thats expected,but what about south korea?

• +1
I guess thats expected,but what about south korea?
You can also teach english here, around $2000 a month pay.

It’s a good country for tourism, but not living. I’m moving to the US for this reason

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: arab_chink and sub5c3l
You can also teach english here, around $2000 a month pay.

It’s a good country for tourism, but not living. I’m moving to the US for this reason
Go to europe instead bro trust me

• +1
America is over exaggerated hypergamous and a shithole if you arent a ceo. Over there in japan, most people say they like it there better than america. Also, what about sweden?
sweden is also a shitty ass country its time to reincarnate max cause all the good places are already gone

• Love it
They only welcome tourists , they can never welcome immigrants . In fact, they hate you

• JFL
  • +1
@Xangsane thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Xangsane
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: arab_chink and sub5c3l

Users who are viewing this thread