Thinking about Ritalincel....

Deleted member 4671

Deleted member 4671

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Lately I've been curious about Rialincel as he has more posts than any member who isn't banned and is no doubt one of the most popular currently active members, if not THE most popular.

What's his ethnicity? How old is he? What about him makes him incel? Any funny or interesting stories or anecdotes? NEET, student or wageslave? Living situation? What is he like in real life? There's so much I've wondered about him over the past few days.

Perhaps it's ritalincel's seemingly emotionless and selfless posting style, combined with his mysterious nature that makes him beloved by so many on here. Perhaps his loosely defined persona acts as a blank slate with just enough common traits for a wide variety of incels to relate to. Perhaps in a rapidly changing and unpredictable world, we take comfort in the consistent and predictable nature of his posts.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted member 6997, Lux and 3 others
same bro I wanna know what he looks like

• +1
Reactions: Lux
@Ritalincel

• +1
he's a 6 foot chad

People keep saying he is nw3 but I reckon he must be nw4 by now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto, Alt Number 3, Lux and 3 others
Lately I've been curious about Rialincel as he has more posts than any member who isn't banned and is no doubt one of the most popular currently active members, if not THE most popular.

What's his ethnicity? How old is he? What about him makes him incel? Any funny or interesting stories or anecdotes? NEET, student or wageslave? Living situation? What is he like in real life? There's so much I've wondered about him over the past few days.

Perhaps it's ritalincel's seemingly emotionless and selfless posting style, combined with his mysterious nature that makes him beloved by so many on here. Perhaps his loosely defined persona acts as a blank slate with just enough common traits for a wide variety of incels to relate to. Perhaps in a rapidly changing and unpredictable world, we take comfort in the consistent and predictable nature of his posts.
In 18 days I will release statistics on his daily/hourly usage of the website, from which one can infer his habits :)

Hopefully he will consent.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto, Azoriko, Lux and 1 other person
People keep saying he is nw3 but I reckon he must be nw4 by now
He told me he's part of the noongah tribe in the outback brudda

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
@Ritalincel 💞🙊👉👈

He's a bot.

Last edited:
she's a anime girl

• +1
WBKhFyLl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 6723
When reaper hit his scalp it's prob was too deep of a cut, there's many reapers..not each one of them is a professional.

Hes my older brother