Thinking about roping

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
NTminned to oblivion, I daydream all day about surgeries or ascension, also I can't talk to girls before I get surgeries at all. Over

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: hopeiascend, Michael Myers, Deleted member 16515 and 7 others
we in the same boat gang

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jungcuck and Deleted member 24444
Arent we all?

• +1
Reactions: hopeiascend and Deleted member 24444
Rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Your a pussy if You rope dieing is easy

• +1
I’m 177 and can’t stop fantasizing about being 185+. It’s OVER!

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 24444
If you haven't done anything and everything to improve your status, looks, and social skills under 35 then there is no need to give up or rope because you probably have tons of potential.

If you haven't done anything and everything to improve your status, looks, and social skills under 35 then there is no need to give up or rope because you probably have tons of potential.
Currently 19, I'm leanmaxed to single-digit bodyfat+hairmaxed+somewhat makeupmaxed but still subchad so it' over

• Hmm...
Reactions: lightskinbengali
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and Deleted member 24444
After 180 it's about the face and frame.
Face and pheno*

Also 180 bearfoot is a decent height. But it’s not a mogger height. Over 185 is where height becomes a halo and it can make up for some failos.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, lightskinbengali and Deleted member 24444
Rope with me in like 25 days. I am planning it.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers, Jigen and Deleted member 24444
Currently 19, I'm leanmaxed to single-digit bodyfat+hairmaxed+somewhat makeupmaxed but still subchad so it' over
you have nothing to do apart from building your neck + surgeries

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Deleted member 24444
Face and pheno*

Also 180 bearfoot is a decent height. But it’s not a mogger height. Over 185 is where height becomes a halo and it can make up for some failos
True but having a wide and masculine frame at that height also has the same effect, just as height is dimorphic width is too.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 24444
True but having a wide and masculine frame at that height also has the same effect, just as height is dimorphic width is too.
True, it’s way easier to larp a wide frame though, by gymmaxing. And most zoomers are framelets anyways. It’s mostly about face (bones & coloring) when it comes to our generation, I think only roasties gaze at frame.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and lightskinbengali
Why would you rope bro? Your like HTN imo and you've been on dates with girls from OLD right?

• +1
Why would you rope bro? Your like HTN imo and you've been on dates with girls from OLD right?
As @St.TikTokcel says, HTN on this forum = genetic abomination irl
Also I have been on dates but it’s irrelevant since I hate how I look and I almost want to cry when I put my photo next to really gl people

As @St.TikTokcel says, HTN on this forum = genetic abomination irl
Also I have been on dates but it’s irrelevant since I hate how I look and I almost want to cry when I put my photo next to really gl people
Its over then. I'll be lucky to hit HTN after surgerymaxxing.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nitesik and Deleted member 24444
pics so i can advise

you need to get rid of your gook nose and maxilla but otherwise for an asian you have insane potential especially ur jaw

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 24444
NTminned to oblivion, I daydream all day about surgeries or ascension, also I can't talk to girls before I get surgeries at all. Over
eugfKrh.gif

• Love it
Dw bhai got 25 days to fully commit to it maybe something life changing may occur idk hopefully
Don't kill yourself bhai. If you wanna talk bout what's bothering you, hmu in PMs. You don't gotta do this.

• Love it
@mrriceguy hmm reactin my posts hopin the dude kills himself.

RUDE. :feelskek:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
Don't kill yourself bhai. If you wanna talk bout what's bothering you, hmu in PMs. You don't gotta do this.
Dw bhai talking wont help it. Talking about it makes it worse from me. Either ascend or die no mental masturbation nothing.

But bhai wishing you ascension in the future

• So Sad
Dw bhai talking wont help it. Talking about it makes it worse from me. Either ascend or die no mental masturbation nothing.

But bhai wishing you ascension in the future
Look if I didn't rope then you have no excuse to! I am sure what you're going through sucks and is bad and is disheartening but you can get through it. Look at me! I should have killed myself years ago but I never did. I am willing to bet your situation isn't nearly as bad as mine, you just need a different perspective, that's all. \Stop thinking bad thoughts and it's gonna be a start. You got it buddy. :)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Splinter901 and sigmasss
Look if I didn't rope then you have no excuse to! I am sure what you're going through sucks and is bad and is disheartening but you can get through it. Look at me! I should have killed myself years ago but I never did. I am willing to bet your situation isn't nearly as bad as mine, you just need a different perspective, that's all. \Stop thinking bad thoughts and it's gonna be a start. You got it buddy. :)
Appreciate it bhai will take your advice on board and see what happens. It's not gonna fix my degernative leg condition but I will make do with it .

• Love it
Same it’s fucking brutal but don’t do it bro

• +1
Appreciate it bhai will take your advice on board and see what happens. It's not gonna fix my degernative leg condition but I will make do with it .
Bhai that's all that matters! Trust me I can tell from experience that mentality is EVERYTHING. What I like to do is distract myself from my bad thoughts, for me what works is music. I get sucked right into it. And make sure to avoid depressing music, I am actually a big fan of that but back then when I was super duper depressed I'd listen to it and it'd just intensify my already-existing depressing feelings and stuff like that. It's no good. Try to listen to positive music or something. Right now I'm listenin to R Kelly and even though he's singin bout bitches I don't really feel bad bout it haha. Because I am now at a point where I am feeling better in life despite what I been through.

• Love it
Reactions: sigmasss
And you joined just 1 month ago :feelskek: