Thinking about roping

LaIcriday

LaIcriday

From the slums of Medellin
Is there any good reason not to rope when you are a 5‘6 LTN beancel subhuman like me? I will never live a life like chad. No woman will ever want me as her first option. I will forever wageslave for a measly pay just in the hopes of getting a used up LTB goblina in the future. Im losing hope in life at 19 years of age. Should I rope?
C5896082 B52A 4ABF 907F 093AE9794E81

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: pig_face, exo, try2beme and 1 other person
If I was you i would have done a backflip on it long time ago

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Go er

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
If I was you i would have done a backflip on it long time ago
Is there really no hope for me? You’re telling me this is what I get for a “life”? I think it might be over for me

5’6 is gigadwarfism ngl. You’re should be going to kindergarten tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: cytoplasm
Idk man. Your height fucks you up

As a 6’2 LTN it isnt enough. Im roping too

• So Sad
Reactions: LaIcriday
Is there really no hope for me? You’re telling me this is what I get for a “life”? I think it might be over for me
Yeah it’s over for you faggot make sure to give me all your money before you rope

thinking about raping

Take the whitepill and live your mediocre life. If you give up your life won’t get any better

Yeah it’s over for you faggot make sure to give me all your money before you rope
Well it won’t be much since im a wageslave brokie

sorry, unless you have +10k posts nobody will care

Take the whitepill and live your mediocre life. If you give up your life won’t get any better
I wish I wasn’t aware of my mediocre life but I can’t cope with the fact that there are chads that live lives that make mine look like that of a meaningless insect

I wish I wasn’t aware of my mediocre life but I can’t cope with the fact that there are chads that live lives that make mine look like that of a meaningless insect
Just look down at the subhuman born to crackhead parents in some third world shithole or something.

• +1
feelsbad

• +1
Only way out is to SEAmaxx or islammaxx