Thinking about taking Mk677

incelmogger

incelmogger

Tall skull wasp’ism
Is the bloat from it permanent or does it subside after a while, I’ve heard mixed shit on here. Even if it bloats it does seem like the positives outweigh the negatives tbh

Last edited:
Bro, as if "best dosage for muscle and bone gains?" hasn't been said 500000000 times, take hgh with mk, and just use the search tool like everyone else. The positives vastly outweigh the negatives. Maybe cause its actively produced in your body, which would mean others have higher amount (you'll never afford the ogre amount to become ugly with hgh) GTFIH BRO GTFIH 0

Bro, as if "best dosage for muscle and bone gains?" hasn't been said 500000000 times, take hgh with mk, and just use the search tool like everyone else. The positives vastly outweigh the negatives. Maybe cause its actively produced in your body, which would mean others have higher amount (you'll never afford the ogre amount to become ugly with hgh) GTFIH BRO GTFIH 0
Jfl at you thinking I haven’t read every thread about mk on here.

No definitive answer on how long it bloats while being on it, and if 12.5mg is worth to minimise the bloat (that is if it doesn’t subside) while still producing results.

"positive otweight the negatives" is always relative

What else should I keep in mind then
the more i study hormones the more i see how i dont know nothing and i bet these people here dont know shit as well. Unfort the people who have the credentials are the endocrinologists

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger