Thinking back to my school days, maybe I'm autistic?

EdouardManlet

EdouardManlet

Ethnic = Dethnic
- Had a girl literally try and link arms with me and parade me around as her "boyfriend", put her arms either side of me against some lockers and tried to kiss me, came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and asked me "guess who", takes my school planner off me and writes "I love (her name)" inside. I convinced myself she was mocking me (which in hindsight makes no sense, no girl would do these things with a guy she thought was ugly).

- I was often late to school and would be fairly inconsistent with which bus I would catch to school (UKcel here where taking public transport is normal). For a solid half a year a girl in the year below miraculously just happened to catch the same bus as me and randomly started talking to me (tbh it was mostly one way conversations, she talked, I listened). Thought she was just outgoing and making random conversation (again in hindsight, no girl does this with a guy she thinks is ugly).

- Had a girl ask me about my full name, I explained I don't have a middle name, takes my school ID card, scribbles on a middle name, later takes my school workbook and writes "I heart (her made up middle name for me)". Didn't think anything of it.

- Had a girl randomly come up to me between classes, never spoken to her before, asks to "compare hand sizes" by putting them up against one another. Some other normie catches onto whats going on and teases her about her liking me. Just thought she was curious about hand sizes... she didn't ask anyone else to compare hand sizes with.

- Friends were making some joke about me in another class, girl I've never spoken to interrupts them and tells them not to mock "that cute boy". Thought she was just being nice by defending me.

- Girl literally pinches my butt on the way to the front of the class to present.

These are just the ones I remember...

Left school a kissless virgin.

Am I autistic?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
dnrd + kys chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and ElySioNs
Arsenal are going to make top 4 @currylightskin

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
jfl at thinking Arsenal will beat Tottenham.

Over for goonercels.
We won the league at shite hart lane
We won the league at that shithole
@Toth's thot

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and currylightskin