Thinking back when i was younger

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
When I was a server at the age 18-21. I remember a couple instances that another server girl was flirty with me. One complimented me and said if I wasn't with Jeremy I would take you home. Another one complimented my new haircut from a barber and rubbed up against me,and her hot breathe stinked,I wasn't interested.

Just imagine if a unattractive guy did any of this,they can get away with acting however they want and not ridiculed and shamed,or fired.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Hades, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
You got your old pics homeboy 🤙🤙🤙🤙?

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Are you an incel?

Mfs remembering iois from 2010

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Bakin donuts 🍩, Hades and 5 others
o we
When I was a server at the age 18-21. I remember a couple instances that another server girl was flirty with me. One complimented me and said if I wasn't with Jeremy I would take you home. Another one complimented my new haircut from a barber and rubbed up against me,and her hot breathe stinked,I wasn't interested.

Just imagine if a unattractive guy did any of this,they can get away with acting however they want and not ridiculed and shamed,or fired
over for being 5’8 poorcel, fatherless and larper

DwayneWhite55

coom material :love::love::love::love:
photoshop and still ugly

Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and DwayneWhite55
Post your pics from that time, I want to fap
I'm just joking I wasn't a slayer or chad,but wasn't completely a loser,I wish I still had my pics when I was 21-25

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
I'm just joking I wasn't a slayer or chad,but wasn't completely a loser,I wish I still had my pics when I was 21-25
u said u were bullied at the time for being ugly. stop capping saw ur pics and ur not even a low tier normie. ur also 5’8 and with no open growth plates
truly over

nah a chad actor lmao
this u?
-5’8
-bullied at a young age
-frauder in a online forum
-poorcel
-fatherless
-parents use drugs
Show pic of you so I can see who I'm talking too

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
u said u were bullied at the time for being ugly. stop capping saw ur pics and ur not even a low tier normie. ur also 5’8 and with no open growth plates
truly over
Are you a virgin that's mad?

Show pic of you so I can see who I'm talking too
nah i’m good jus keep in mind im 16, better frame, taller (lmaooo). im not a virgin and i got a date with a 7/10 this next weekend

Are you a virgin that's mad?
did i lie? u were bullied according to YOUR OWN post. u remember the only interaction u had with a female.
u lie abt gettin bitches, u truly have mental problems

nah i’m good jus keep in mind im 16, better frame, taller (lmaooo). im not a virgin and i got a date with a 7/10 this next weekend
Let's see you lol I'm about to drive. I expect a pic when I come back. And I don't have to explain Nothing to no hater with no face. You little teeny bop bitchboy.

• JFL
Let's see you lol I'm about to drive. I expect a pic when I come back. And I don't have to explain Nothing to no hater with no face. You little teeny bop bitchboy.
wow ur so tuff. ppl can vouch that i am htn.
won’t send a pic for a 5’7 oldcel

• JFL