thinking how Robert Pattinson could be Hollywood's biggest gigaslayer if it weren't for his maxilla

bro there is a high chance that braces will fuck your face up and make you even more recessed
They will until my bimax, it’s their purpose so the surgeon can advance the maxilla even more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540

I don’t know you tell me bro. Either way i’m having a bimax in 6 months so I hope I’ll look less uncanny
I can already predict amazing results from bimax. Good choice to go along with it, wish you luck and hopefully you will recover well

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
I can already predict amazing results from bimax. Good choice to go along with it, wish you luck and hopefully you will recover well
thank you bro. Appreciate

• +1
Reactions: Interested
his maxilla is fine, it's his upper lip that's small.
I like how your IQ is so low you can't tell the difference between a flat nose and a recessed maxilla.

You're a good user, but you're wrong in this case.

His maxilla is clearly recessed, if he were to fix it, both his upper lip and his nose projection (including rotation of the nasal tip) would improve.
His nose would probably still lack projection after maxillary advancement, making it somewhat small. However a "small nose" would only make his lower third appear more prominent, making him look more "masculine".

So many things are genetic. You can see bad maxilla but still good lower maxillary projection (upper lip is not flat).
That's not projection at all. His lip doesn't project past his brow. To have any sort of lower maxillary projection, upper lip should project past brow in Frankfurt plane

His upper maxilla is trash while lower one mogs. Anyway it's shit cope for men because if it's too much you can look like a fag and also everyone are recessed to some degree. There is no absolute forward growth in nature. He still would ascend with better upper maxilla tho
CA9F8B97 0E57 48F2 9BF0 B6EB16412651