Thinking of Archiving all of my Instragram pics

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
I haven't uploaded a pic to instagram in 3 years. It was a shirtless mirror pic
I haven't uploaded a social settings pic to insta in 4 years
I keep the account up because I thought it was a necessity to have in case I'm ever trying to slay a girl who asks for it
Most of my pics are gymcel pics from 2016

As time passes I'm seeing it as more and more of a failo because
- shows I am late 20s by doing the maths of earliest posts
- shows I've done nothing social or no travelling in last number of years
- low camera quality mirror gymcel pics should not be visible in 2022 since the standards of picture quality has increased so much and you need professionally taken pics to get your foot in the door in Online Dating as sub Chadlite

I think I may archive all my pics, block everyone I know on there who I've met irl (it's just foids, none of my irl mates)
I will change my username to something generic then in a few months time turn it into a catfish female account since I have 2.5k followers and following 600

I am not pursuing any girls at the moment, no going out and no tinder and I'm finally being productive
Having no instagram would just be another reason to not redownload tinder or start drinking when the temptation arises every couple of months

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 17829, Xangsane and 5 others
Dude i used to have 31k followers last time i uploaded a pic was back in 2017 now i just have 19k followers imagine losing 12k followers just because u lost all motivation

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and 6ft4
Dude i used to have 31k followers last time i uploaded a pic was back in 2017 now i just have 19k followers imagine losing 12k followers just because u lost all motivation
What was your account about?

I haf 250k and stopped posting regularly, literally like a post per year. Now I lost a lot of them too but idgaf