Thinking of bending my legs to stimulate growth

Rocketman

Rocketman

Iron
Joined
Apr 25, 2022
Posts
121
Reputation
107
I don't want shitty or sarcastic replies. I don't need anyone's childishness form figuring out if the weirdest ideas just might work. how does this sound? I'm thinking of bending my tibia and fibia to create these microfractures, not to an extreme degree but minor bends that will let the body adjust to the pressure by forming new growth. once the new growth occurs ill bend the leg back to the other way, to its original position. this might take a while, and might be leaping for some time, but it seems like the only logical option. anyone here thinks otherwise, or anyone here think something similar, why do you think the idea might not work?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19174 and Struggler03
I don't want shitty or sarcastic replies. I don't need anyone's childishness form figuring out if the weirdest ideas just might work. how does this sound? I'm thinking of bending my tibia and fibia to create these microfractures, not to an extreme degree but minor bends that will let the body adjust to the pressure by forming new growth. once the new growth occurs ill bend the leg back to the other way, to its original position. this might take a while, and might be leaping for some time, but it seems like the only logical option. anyone here thinks otherwise, or anyone here think something similar, why do you think the idea might not work?
man stfu and get ur brain out or ur asshole, if this isn't a troll post u should schery8
 
This shit won’t work imo. Not enough force, add some weights
 
Last edited:
peak retardation
 

Similar threads

C
Replies
7
Views
59
5"11Manlet
5"11Manlet
flowiza
Replies
9
Views
47
killuacel
killuacel
marcoisrecessed
Replies
1
Views
36
bonlessdimocel
bonlessdimocel
hipletslayer11
Replies
0
Views
21
hipletslayer11
hipletslayer11
Sunly
Replies
24
Views
145
Bigclaviclejackson
Bigclaviclejackson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top