Thinking of buying a estrogen blocker

Fat cunt

Fat cunt

Gold
Been doing my research on all the xeostregens we have in this world it seems like we are being bombarded with these toxic chemicals. Lowering t and highering estrogen. What is the best way to avoid this as im in puberty and dont want to mess up any potential growth! Would an estrogen blocker help?

crushing E levels can be equally devastating as crushing androgens. common side effects are weakness, weak tendons and joints, loss of libido and many other things.
the real hard test of willpower is to eliminate all the toxins from your life.

crushing E levels can be equally devastating as crushing androgens. common side effects are weakness, weak tendons and joints, loss of libido and many other things.
the real hard test of willpower is to eliminate all the toxins from your life.
I know because since i was a kid i remember just stuffing my face full of these estrogenic foods and sugars so its way harder for me to quit now. Any tips on how i can alter that?

Depends on which type of estrogen blocker you want to use. SERMs literally "block" the estrogen receptor, making it impossible for this hormone to attach to it. AIs block the conversion of testosterone to estrogen by inhibiting the production and function of the aromatase enzyme. AIs wouldn't have any effect on xenoestrogens but still lower your total estrogen levels by reducing your endogenous E. SERMs would prevent both natural (endogenous) estrogen and xenoestrogens from attaching to the E receptor.

My advice: don't use estrogen blocking drugs. Lower body fat, get plenty of zinc and other nutrients and have some black coffee every day if you can tolerate it.
I wouldn't worry too much about it but avoid plastic around foods and beverages if you are that anxious.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Depends on which type of estrogen blocker you want to use. SERMs literally "block" the estrogen receptor, making it impossible for this hormone to attach to it. AIs block the conversion of testosterone to estrogen by inhibiting the production and function of the aromatase enzyme. AIs wouldn't have any effect on xenoestrogens but still lower your total estrogen levels by reducing your endogenous E. SERMs would prevent both natural (endogenous) estrogen and xenoestrogens from attaching to the E receptor.

My advice: don't use estrogen blocking drugs. Lower body fat, get plenty of zinc and other nutrients and have some black coffee every day if you can tolerate it.
I wouldn't worry too much about it but avoid plastic around foods and beverages if you are that anxious.
Literally all the foods from the store are stored in plastic jfl do you recommend drinking raw milk? Im thinking of buying glass bottles and buying 2 3 liters

LOL enjoy having ED

Literally all the foods from the store are stored in plastic jfl do you recommend drinking raw milk? Im thinking of buying glass bottles and buying 2 3 liters
I personally don't worry about it but you could get much of your food including raw milk from local farms.

Ive bought a package of aromasin (exemestane, this shit completely nukes estrogen production via aromatase blockage). I don't recommend that shit. Not only you get joint issues, but also mood and ed problems. On top of that, one of it's metabolites is super androgenic and it literally obliterates your hairline.

Definitely don't use it just because you feel like it.