Thinking of doing testesterone. Do I need HCG?

NoCope

NoCope

Silver
I am 18, wanna go on low dose testesterone for an indefinite amount of time. I've heard some people on TRT stop being able to have any kids cuz their testes stop producing testesterone, and I really need to avoid that. Do I add a HCG to the stack, and how more expensive will it become for me? Or should I go for clomid or smth? What's the best way to ensure I still can have kids in 5-7 years and don't fuck anything up

yes you need hcg but dont do it during cycle or youll build resistance and then it will be useless. btw hcg is expensive be ready nigga

yes you need hcg but dont do it during cycle or youll build resistance and then it will be useless. btw hcg is expensive be ready nigga
cycle? I was thinking more of an indefinite low dose cruise, kinda like TRT just a light version of it. I am about 700 ng/dl rn, would be cool to just stay at 900-1000 until I am like 25

cycle? I was thinking more of an indefinite low dose cruise, kinda like TRT just a light version of it. I am about 700 ng/dl rn, would be cool to just stay at 900-1000 until I am like 25
lol dude, if u use test depends on dose but you'll have 2500-6000 depending on dose not 900-1000 jfl

Last edited:
Aight. I won't then, gonna cope a bit with ashwagandha and shit. I am probs fine as it is
In the natural ranges (400-1200ng/dl) testosterone barely has any physical benefits. Most of it is mental.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
In the natural ranges (400-1200ng/dl) testosterone barely has any physical benefits. Most of it is mental.
i think mental can lead to physical benefits, I am a firm believer in that what's going on in our heads has a direct influence in how autonomous bodily functions work, as well as other factors that do influence your puberty, growth, etc

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
i'd like to think you can optimise your test from 700 to 900 without exogenous T. if you plan on hopping off maybe try SERM monotherapy? it has its side effects but you will get 1000+ test and can hop off anytime without pct

i'd like to think you can optimise your test from 700 to 900 without exogenous T. if you plan on hopping off maybe try SERM monotherapy? it has its side effects but you will get 1000+ test and can hop off anytime without pct
SERM is an AI? I've heard that any AI besides aromasin is more dangerous. Is that true? You are suggested tamoxifen, right? Is it safe?

SERM is an AI? I've heard that any AI besides aromasin is more dangerous. Is that true? You are suggested tamoxifen, right? Is it safe?
dont do tamoxifen it's neurotoxic. look up enclomiphene monotherapy for hypogonadism. SERMs are not AIs its not the same thing

dont do tamoxifen it's neurotoxic. look up enclomiphene monotherapy for hypogonadism. SERMs are not AIs its not the same thing
Wow, that seems exactly like what i needed. this is one of first times someone actually have a truly high IQ advice on this forum to me, thank you so much. Gonna start researching this shit rn

• +1
Wow, that seems exactly like what i needed. this is one of first times someone actually have a truly high IQ advice on this forum to me, thank you so much. Gonna start researching this shit rn
if you're young this shit will close your growth plates just so you kniw

if you're young this shit will close your growth plates just so you kniw
damn, fuck this. I am 18, but there is shoulder growth plates to worry about too + might have some vertical growth left. read a bit about SERMs, and clomid. decided not to touch anything. Since you are high IQ, what would you say top 3 lifestyle changes are to make sure my testesterone is as high as possible + would you suggest any cope-y supplement that could still have a slight effect, like ashawagandha or tongat ali or smth

• Love it
damn, fuck this. I am 18, but there is shoulder growth plates to worry about too + might have some vertical growth left. read a bit about SERMs, and clomid. decided not to touch anything. Since you are high IQ, what would you say top 3 lifestyle changes are to make sure my testesterone is as high as possible + would you suggest any cope-y supplement that could still have a slight effect, like ashawagandha or tongat ali or smth
well except Diet, Sleep, Exercise. you can take creatine, ashwagandha, vitamin D, zinc, and try to eat more saturated fats. make sure you do your blood tests in the morning. and if you feel low T at 700 ng then you should consider L-carnitine to improve androgen receptor density

• +1
Reactions: NoCope