Thinking of dropping out of college moving to the Himalayas and becoming a monk, thoughts?

One Rep Max

One Rep Max

Diamond
Renouncing worldly pleasures and suffering

@mayo mogger @brucewayne78 @Squirtle

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Deleted member 51781

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, Lynxress and mayo mogger
Renouncing worldly pleasures and suffering

@mayo mogger @brucewayne78 @Squirtle
Say the same after funking a pussy? Spirituality is cope used by incel or chads after they bored by slaying

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and One Rep Max
Every engineering student experiences these thoughts at least once during their college life, multiple times along with suicidal thoughts if they are from core branches.

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and One Rep Max
Every engineering student experiences these thoughts at least once during their college life, multiple times along with suicidal thoughts if they are from core branches.
I should have dropped out and did some meme online degree like bca from manipal or bsc in data science from IIT Madras where the time investment is 10 hr per week and I just chill and rot at home

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Say the same after funking a pussy? Spirituality is cope used by incel or chads after they bored by slaying
Just become a SJW hippie who scams white roasties with retarded courses and sangam music like moose ali khan theory.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, brucewayne78 and One Rep Max
Sure if you have daddy's money

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max
College is a waste of time and money. Anything would be better. So why not?

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max
I got called and yelled at by the pc for being a slacker with backlogs. And didn't join a group for the project yet ignoring deadlines, he said he knows I can do a thousand times better than I'm doing rn but I'm not serious at all

i barely come to class, always late, and wrote an email to the dean trying to get my attendance mandate lowered using my cardiologist health documents which was rejected (even tho there's some justification ) OVER

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Math became retarded when imaginary numbers was introduced.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and One Rep Max
Math became retarded when imaginary numbers was introduced.
Just wait until they start Calculus III, Complex analysis and Differential Equations. Your mind will start to spin.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger