thinking of getting a frontal hair system

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
thinking of getting a frontal piece, sending my hair in to get a hair match but havent gone through with it, one of my biggest failos is my high hairline, at first I was very against hair systems, but just having a frontal I wont need to shave any hear off and hair wont be growing underneath it so should last longer. need opinions

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Tallooksmaxxer
also another idea im on the fence about is veneers, theres no other way to get bigger teeth rip.

You probably will have to shave some of it off unless your hairline is thick and straight, just high. The maintenance with these things is fucking annoying, especially if you're in a warm climate. The back and sides of a system usually use stronger glue that you can leave for a matter of days and even weeks, but the front needs changing pretty much every day in order to look realistic. It tends to discolor slightly over the months and go a bit dry also. I used to use this stuff called "nearly natural" that you'd spray on and it was like a leave-in conditioner for systems.