Thinking of starting a crypto discord

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
srs

only gotten into crypto recently and I have heard enough stories about people making lots of money from it that I know its legit.
however, I can only do so much on my own and the whole thing would be a lot more efficient in a team of 4-6 people (anymore and I think it would be too many tbh)

I learn quite quickly and would be happy to share what I've learnt/any interesting resources I find moving forward provided everyone else is willing to do the same

thoughts? if anyone is interested pm

• +1
Reactions: 189, Kmscurry and Deleted member 6128
if you can maybe send me some of the best trades you have made, that would help as I would like to form the best team possible

however it is not a big deal as I myself am not a super successful trader either, just as long as you can show that the thought process behind those picks was rational and logical

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Don't trade, just hold

what kind of server ? pump and dump?:what:

Don't trade, just hold
Download

PM me link tbh, I also got into crypto recently, I can help you set up the server.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and AscendingHero
Sadly you cant link discord servers here
Your thread will be instnantly terminated,share it with few guys on PMs and thats all

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, AlexBrown84, Hueless and 2 others
What’s the point of the discord will give resources on which cryptos are about to pump and dump?

Sadly you cant link discord servers here
Your thread will be instnantly terminated,share it with few guys on PMs and thats all
bro just relax, it's a secluded site, we're all trying to help each other.

OP @lilhorizontal32 & @Pendejo if you guys end up making the server, please invite me

• +1
Reactions: ALP, lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
bro just relax, it's a secluded site, we're all trying to help each other.

OP @lilhorizontal32 & @Pendejo if you guys end up making the server, please invite me
Im fine with that :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I have moneymaxing discord with legit methods, we did youtubecelling and i got 1200€ from Youtube, while other member got 1,6 mil views

We also have crypto analysis, side hustles, job tips etc etc i made this discord to type down all of my moneymaking methods, and other people did as well, i'm confident enough to say that it's the best moneymaxing server out there

Screenshot 20211230 234830 Discord
Screenshot 20210923 185414 Video Player

You can join to get some information, my honest advice would be to just learn and start taking actions, there's no really other advice other than discipline + smart work

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Toth's thot, Deleted member 12330 and 3 others
im interested brole

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
  • +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
I have moneymaxing discord with legit methods, we did youtubecelling and i got 1200€ from Youtube, while other member got 1,6 mil views

We also have crypto analysis, side hustles, job tips etc etc i made this discord to type down all of my moneymaking methods, and other people did as well, i'm confident enough to say that it's the best moneymaxing server out there

View attachment 1468109View attachment 1468113

You can join to get some information, my honest advice would be to just learn and start taking actions, there's no really other advice other than discipline + smart work
I'm interested, but I don't have the option to pm you. can you pm me instead?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Chintuck22
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5786, HOLYFUARK and 1 other person

Pm link

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Trust me, this won't end well. Remember that everything is already priced in. If you don't have a fundamental understanding of investing, I truly don't recommend you do this type of thing. Considering your time and the opportunity cost of this, you will very likely have negative returns.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and AlexBrown84

Can you pm link too? I ve been gaining traction on youtube but im always in for extra tips/help :feelstrash:https://looksmax.org/threads/i-just-got-a-million-views-on-a-youtube-video.438356/

• +1

Pm link

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Chintuck22
Trust me, this won't end well. Remember that everything is already priced in. If you don't have a fundamental understanding of investing, I truly don't recommend you do this type of thing. Considering your time and the opportunity cost of this, you will very likely have negative returns.
Ive heard enough stories of people making money in crypto to believe its legit. and besides crypto markets arent fully efficient meaning there is still lots of room to make profits

Real shit? :oops:

Moze invajt

• +1
Back to schoolcel had a moneymaxxing server with a channel dedicated to crypto trading.

• +1
Reactions: Jeffrey Epstein
:feelsgood:

Pm me I have to stop rotting :feelswah: