Thinking of taking testosterone

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
I have been fat all my life since I turned 10 . My stupid mom and dad fed me whatecer I wanted and due to stress in teens I couldn’t even cope because of the subhuman lard I was carrying. The one saving grace may have been that the huge calorie surplus I had gave me great zygos.I have leaned down to about 20 percent bf now but no matter what I do I don’t seem to be able to go below 18. Thinking of popping test and getting down to 12. Is this safe? Will one cycle be too harmful? What about oral test?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Tallooksmaxxer
Advice needed

Test will not make you leaner in the way you want it to be 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙. Dnp and T3 yallah with yohimbine if you want real results 🤙🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬👶

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper and Deleted member 15827
Test will not make you leaner in the way you want it to be 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙. Dnp and T3 yallah with yohimbine if you want real results 🤙🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬👶
what about t4 and fructose in the form of honey to convert to t3

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
ive heard trenbolone is the best at leaning u out but scary stuff. i wish i had access to dnp and ephedrine

• +1
I have been fat all my life since I turned 10 . My stupid mom and dad fed me whatecer I wanted and due to stress in teens I couldn’t even cope because of the subhuman lard I was carrying. The one saving grace may have been that the huge calorie surplus I had gave me great zygos.I have leaned down to about 20 percent bf now but no matter what I do I don’t seem to be able to go below 18. Thinking of popping test and getting down to 12. Is this safe? Will one cycle be too harmful? What about oral test?
Ayo @Thomas DOM you seem to be pretty knowledgeable in this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
preferably you'd want to lose the fat before starting, the fatter you are the more likely you are to get side effects such as gyno.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 15827

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
preferably you'd want to lose the fat before starting, the fatter you are the more likely you are to get side effects such as gyno.
how do i lose it whatever i do i cant seem to be leaning down. i dont have measuring device but i look the same in mirror

• +1
what about t4 and fructose in the form of honey to convert to t3
T3 is better yakhi from my friends circle and only dosages work . If you're upping your natural metabolism you won't see much difference it's pretty much the same 🤙🤙🤙. Dessicated thyroids better 🤙🤙🤙

ive heard trenbolone is the best at leaning u out but scary stuff. i wish i had access to dnp and ephedrine
Any step towards actual steroids will alter your natural baseline test production and it will never be the same again even with proper pct 🤙🤙🤙🤙. Unless you decide and blast and cruise throughout your life🤙🤙🤙. Dnp and ephedrine best option yakhi yallah go Chennai gym ask the biggest guys there or make a fake prescription and get it OTC 😹😹🤙🤙🤙

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
I need to get back on giga depressed atm

Ima buy like tn or sm

how do i lose it whatever i do i cant seem to be leaning down.
eat less of the things you're already used to eating, if you don't start losing weight within a few days eat even less.

don't do a complete overhaul of your diet, that makes it harder tot track without knowing the exact numbers.

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper and Deleted member 15827
yea taking test will fuck your lipids up and it will become horrible to try and repair the damage after its already done. You should just eat way less and run every night, use natural test supps, fadogia aggrestis is a powerful one, shilajiit is another good one, and good ol bovine orchic used by the romans before gladitorial fights.

• +1
Testosterone is not absorbed and taken up into the blood stream through the stomach well, so oral testosterone supplements are not considered effective

yea taking test will fuck your lipids up and it will become horrible to try and repair the damage after its already done. You should just eat way less and run every night, use natural test supps, fadogia aggrestis is a powerful one, shilajiit is another good one, and good ol bovine orchic used by the romans before gladitorial fights.

TRT dose Testosterone does not "fuck your lipids up". People who are on TRT their whole life have normal blood lipids when they take blood tests

Keep pushing feminist anti Testosterone propaganda. You are a fucking male feminist bro.

OP I recommend you listen to the "Steroid podcast" on spotify it has all the unbiased information you need

Last edited:
it can fuck ur shit up. safer way is hgh peptides and t3 with positive nitrogen

• +1
  • Hmm...
My girlfriend started taking 100mcg levothyroxine every day for the past 15 days now, her apetite has stabalized significantly, she doesn't like to eat more then 1600 calories daily, but downside is she got some acne while she never had acne before jfl

• +1
My girlfriend started taking 100mcg levothyroxine every day for the past 15 days now, her apetite has stabalized significantly, she doesn't like to eat more then 1600 calories daily, but downside is she got some acne while she never had acne before jfl
interesting. i thought thyroid would increase appetitie.

Cut all fast carbs
Add protein
Learn portion sizes. Estimate TDEE and eat less

Then slow and steady wins the race. Each pound of pure fat is 3500 calories

Last edited:
  • +1
Any step towards actual steroids will alter your natural baseline test production and it will never be the same again even with proper pct 🤙🤙🤙🤙. Unless you decide and blast and cruise throughout your life🤙🤙🤙. Dnp and ephedrine best option yakhi yallah go Chennai gym ask the biggest guys there or make a fake prescription and get it OTC 😹😹😻🔥🔥🚬🚬👇👇
😂😃🧘🏻‍♂️,🌍 🌦️🍞 🚗 📞 🎉 ❤️ 🍆😹😹🤙🤙🤙😹😹🤙🤙🤙:geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:😢😢😢:unsure:😻🔥🔥🚬🚬👇👇😻🔥🔥🚬🚬👇👇😻🔥🔥🚬🚬👇👇😻🔥🔥🚬🚬👇👇😻🔥🔥🚬🚬👇👇😻🔥🔥🚬🚬👇👇:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::feelshah::feelshah::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::soy::what::what:😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

• Love it
Go carnivore bhai, your bodyfat will vanish overnight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21393 and Deleted member 15827
Need to starve. Look up advice for south asian body fat genes

• JFL
TRT dose Testosterone does not "fuck your lipids up". People who are on TRT their whole life have normal blood lipids when they take blood tests

Keep pushing feminist anti Testosterone propaganda. You are a fucking male feminist bro.

OP I recommend you listen to the "Steroid podcast" on spotify it has all the unbiased information you need

actually i am just a dude that knows you can raise your test up to like 800 naturally and i dont want you retard making people think that the only way of getting muscular is to destroy your reproductive organs on trt, because you will not just be able to take HCG and cycle off with novadex or clomid, you will be stuck on that garbage for life after you blast and cruise for a short time.

HCG also wont guarenteed work, and men on steroids have way more female children on average.

The way to do it is to max out your test production using natural means and you can do this very effectively and you will have fertility which females can sense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and currylightskin
T3 is better yakhi from my friends circle and only dosages work . If you're upping your natural metabolism you won't see much difference it's pretty much the same 🤙🤙🤙. Dessicated thyroids better 🤙🤙🤙
Where u got this nonsense from? I take t4 and my TSH is perfect