thinking on starting to sell drugs

Tell me what the most relevant drugmarket on the deepweb is right now pls, i've been thinkin the same thing, i know a domestic drugmarket site on the deepweb where i can sell it in gta 5. Seems like a really comfy profession, just packaging drugs and putting them in the mailbox, and potential for great profits.
If you're gonna do it, you need to eventually start a company as a front when you've accumulated enough money, could be anything, like a restaurant or secondhand shop.
please dont fucking do that do you think the law enforcement doesent know?

they just let people do it because the orders are usually small and it impossible to enfore it

but if youre a seller its a whole different story

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and eyelidcel
Sellings drugs is low IQ, its a good idea only if youre very stupid and cannot get a good job otherwise
The highest profit margin + lowest risk would be LSD

- the consumption of the average user is very low, few trips a month AT MAX

- that means you would need a lot of customers, more customers = more risk

you can get LSD one 100 micro trip for maybe a dollar, or maybe a bit less. Street price is 5 to 10 dollars. Lets assume 10.

As a programmer (or any decent job) you can make 10 - 15 dollars per hour (in eastern europe). Lets assume you make 10.

You'd have to sell one trip per hour, so that means 8 customers per day. Lets assume that the customer will buy 2 trips each month - that means you would need to have 120 customers a month just to match a normal job. Do you think that's not risky?

Weed has profit margin too low if you dont grow yourself, also its the easiest to get caught with.
Cocaine is impossible to source, JFL if you think you that the shit you can get without a proper contact wont be brutally stepped on (im talking less then 50% of it will be actual coke)
MDMA? Same problem as with lsd, low consumption.
Shrooms? Kits to diy grow are cheap and everywhere, also consumption is low.
What else can you sell? Meth? DMT?

Only thing thats maybe duable is getting legal cheap RC benzo powder, pressing it into bars with some binder, and then selling it as xan. But you need press, and thats a huge obstacle, also having a press will raised your sentence exponentionally.

Selling drugs is only good when you sell to a few friends and do it only for the social social status.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Posmo, ReignsChad, eyelidcel and 1 other person
Sellings drugs is low IQ, its a good idea only if youre very stupid and cannot get a good job otherwise
The highest profit margin + lowest risk would be LSD

- the consumption of the average user is very low, few trips a month AT MAX

- that means you would need a lot of customers, more customers = more risk

you can get LSD one 100 micro trip for maybe a dollar, or maybe a bit less. Street price is 5 to 10 dollars. Lets assume 10.

As a programmer (or any decent job) you can make 10 - 15 dollars per hour (in eastern europe). Lets assume you make 10.

You'd have to sell one trip per hour, so that means 8 customers per day. Lets assume that the customer will buy 2 trips each month - that means you would need to have 120 customers a month just to match a normal job. Do you think that's not risky?

Weed has profit margin too low if you dont grow yourself, also its the easiest to get caught with.
Cocaine is impossible to source, JFL if you think you that the shit you can get without a proper contact wont be brutally stepped on.
MDMA? Same problem as with lsd, low consumption.
Shrooms? Kits to diy grow are cheap and everywhere, also consumption is low.
What else can you sell? Meth? DMT?

Only thing thats maybe duable is getting legal cheap RC benzo powder, pressing it into bars with some binder, and then selling it as xan. But you need press, and thats a huge obstacle, also having a press will raised your sentence exponentionally.

Selling drugs is only good when you sell to a few friends and do it only for the social social status.
People sell 1g cocaine for 50€

So i need to sell 2g (or 2 customers) a day to almost match my Daily net income tbh.

But as blackboyo said he made 500€ a day, thats alot if its constant

1g cocaine for 50€
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Enjoy your caffeine + meth + some fucking flour.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 439 and .👽.
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Im just selling not takin it tho. Or wdym?:y'all:
By the time you get the coke, it will be so stepped on, it will be unsellable.

The cartel cuts -> the smuggler cuts -> then it will pass through an unknown amount of people (number depends on the quality of your contacts) who each make a cut -> and heres you who makes another cut and finally sells it to the actual customer.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
By the time you get the coke, it will be so stepped on, it will be unsellable.

The cartel cuts -> the smuggler cuts -> then it will pass through an unknown amount of people (number depends on the quality of your contacts) who each make a cut -> and heres you who makes another cut and finally sells it to the actual customer.
This could explain why coke never did anything for me when i tried it jfl

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Mongrelcel
Join me bro we'll make a meth empire in COD Zombies. Heisenbergmaxx

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and sergeant blackpill
please dont fucking do that do you think the law enforcement doesent know?

they just let people do it because the orders are usually small and it impossible to enfore it

but if youre a seller its a whole different story
I know vendors who have been selling for like a decade, you just gotta be smart about it, launder your money, use good stealth, VPN etc etc.
Most of the time when someone gets caught it's because the vendor did something stupid like using the same name as vendor for some forum on clearnet, or their bank reporting to the IRS that some loser suddenly has a million dollars in the bank.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Mongrelcel
You should be new "heisenberg" in Albequerque bro I support you :)
I pretty much never watch western tv shows because they're all garbage, but breaking bad nd better call saul are among the rare few that don't suck jewdick.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 11057
I know vendors who have been selling for like a decade, you just gotta be smart about it, launder your money, use good stealth, VPN etc etc.
Most of the time when someone gets caught it's because the vendor did something stupid like using the same name as vendor for some forum on clearnet, or their bank reporting to the IRS that some loser suddenly has a million dollars in the bank.
might as well work a normal job and build a career :lul:

• +1
Most margins on weed are garbage since most people just buy eights and halves. If you want to make big money you need to sell hard drugs, in which case you'll eventually end up like most of my family: incarcerated.

• So Sad