Thinking underage girls from broken homes who get fucked by adult men are “victims” is a soycuck trait.

Aladin

Aladin

Proud pedophile
The truth is, these girls simply haven’t been chaperoned as much, and this had more freedom, and thus were able to slut around more. Foids who are teens are natural whores, and some want to fuck adult men. They weren’t “preyed on”, they merely lacked a stable strict home with a father figure. However these same girls could be tried as an adult if they murdered someone.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, aspiringexcel, try2beme and 17 others
I hope u never touch a woman.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 31497, LampPostPrime and 6 others
That was so motivating, thanks! 👍

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme, Heinrich Schmidt, LampPostPrime and 9 others
4e0-gif.726168

soyjak-spinning-spinning-soyjak-gif.726170

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, try2beme, zura and 7 others
It's like when normies get in trouble for "raping" drunk girls. It's considered morally wrong to have a sex with a girl if she will regret it in the future which most of these young girls will, because they just fuck any older guy who has a car. Instead of "victim blaming", it's easier to just blame the man.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, LampPostPrime, Aladin and 1 other person
It's like when normies get in trouble for "raping" drunk girls. It's considered morally wrong to have a sex with a girl if she will regret it in the future which most of these young girls will, because they just fuck any older guy who has a car. Instead of "victim blaming", it's easier to just blame the man.
Think about a husband and wife who drink some wine and have sex. Is that “rape”? Of course not, because he already had sex with her without alcohol.

Drunk rape is just regret rape.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and LampPostPrime
chad fucks drunk girls and they dont report it its just incels thst need to fuck drunk girls to have any chance
Think about a husband and wife who drink some wine and have sex. Is that “rape”? Of course not, because he already had sex with her without alcohol.

Drunk rape is just regret rape.

chad fucks drunk girls and they dont report it its just incels thst need to fuck drunk girls to have any chance
Which only proves my point.

It’s just like Barry bonds and Tom Brady

Which only proves my point.

It’s just like Barry bonds and Tom Brady
i dont have sympathy for the cucks that do that anyway and i dont for whores either

I hope he does touch a woman. Preferably a young dumb slut.

Anyway, OP is right. These sluts who are portrayed as victims probably asked for it or at least enjoyed it. If she’s 12-17, she knows what she’s doing. She probably sucks that cock like a lollipop. No sympathy from me. She should be smarter. None of my young siblings or cousins are dumb enough to get into a situation where they are with an adult man.

HOORAY FOR MEN! ITS A MAN’S WORLD!

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Dr. Bludy, Hottaco34 and 1 other person
i dont have sympathy for the cucks that do that anyway and i dont for whores either
You sided with the dude who said “I hope you never touch a woman”

What’s your slay count OP?

imgine being a subhuman abomination and caring about other people's problems and not your own

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
5’10 and white, Average face. 29 years old. Normie as heck but damn agepill is annoying.
ur half arab , not white

What makes you think that?
u said so in your thread that you look arab amd your brother looked white so he got better treatment from people , that was you wasnt it

u said so in your thread that you look arab amd your brother looked white so he got better treatment from people , that was you wasnt it
Yeah you got me. I kinda wanna pass as white but my damn genes :confused:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, LampPostPrime and gribsufer1
Yeah you got me. I kinda wanna pass as white but my damn genes :confused:
"its self hating to dwny your other half" - @Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and LampPostPrime
95% of 14-16 y/o girls would fuck around if given the chance because that's when they actually view males as being superior to them and highly desirable
The pool of guys who impress them and spark desire in them shrinks to a miniscule percentage after 18 of pretty much just gigaChads or gigaStatus

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and JovenCansao
When I was in school most women of my grade were very open and comfortable saying how they would rather date older men because they seemed more mature, and many of them did date older men is most cases

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
@sinn @EnglandBadman

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
If there are no societal restrictions or taboos, women will generally go for men 4-5 years older than them. This has been well documented across cultures.

• Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Victims of no dad

The truth is, these girls simply haven’t been chaperoned as much, and this had more freedom, and thus were able to slut around more. Foids who are teens are natural whores, and some want to fuck adult men. They weren’t “preyed on”, they merely lacked a stable strict home with a father figure. However these same girls could be tried as an adult if they murdered someone.
Yep, many lie about their age just to get fucked by older men too, but for some reason the blame is put on the man in court even if she lies.